The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

I want a new charge character in this game…

Is playin SFV fun or a hassle

Depends, if you let a bunch of virtual points in ranked control your life, then it’s a hassle, if you just play battle lounges then it’s probably pretty fun.

Infinite ain’t dead. Don’t believe that bullshit. People still talking out of they ass

I get matches in crack pretty quickly on PS4. Both ranked and casual. Never have to wait more than a minute unless it’s like 3 AM.

Fighting games are dead

Sagat is coming. :blush: /plottwist

Completely disagree. Inuyasha was very good. The setting was interesting. The music was great, especially the darker, somber music that made you feel unsettled. And come on, it’s demons killing other demons and getting their powers, very mega man-like!

Anyway, if we are talking old anime ops

That theme. Much wow. :heart:

I miss* Indestructible* now. It will pass in a few seconds though.

didn’t we have the anime discussion literally 2 weeks ago?
I feel like we cycling between that, Juri and nerf Rog/Rashid

I will say that I have run out of new people to fight in Crack on PS4. Then again I am in Egypt and my pool of players are basically Northen Africa and the western EU.

It is like 30 guys or something like that. Not super few that I am basically just fighting the same dude though. However, I have ran out of new faces to fight.

I am cool 11th rank now. I will say that I definitely get a much higher player variety in SF5 though, despite being Diamond.

[quote=“Mr.PaVy-RD, post:719, topic:183981”]

This sorta reminds of how disappointed everyone was when capcom revealed decapre lol

[/quote]

Not even Brolylegs got up to cheer.

… Yes.

Every time I see one of Deviljin’s post he is always mentioning he is addicted to crack. It’s like he’s the Doctor Rockso of the forums :rock_on:

@KingCrimson Married man V-Trigger cancel. Looks like tonight will be dinner with the wife. She’s on night shift after today though so I’ll probably have other nights free starting tomorrow.

I have a flash drive that I load up with music from my soundtrack collection to listen to at work, and right now I actually have all the Inuyasha soundtracks on it. I can’t even fathom how anyone dislikes the music for that show! Think I’ll listen to them today.

I’ve also got some Saint Seiya on there, but it’s from the more recent Saint Seiya Omega series, though it does include did some nice arrangements of the songs from the original series.

these are the only good animes i can think of at the moment

Berserk
cowboy bebop
samurai champloo
trigun
OLD school DBZ
gundam wing
outlaw star
death note
Future diary
Code geass
Attack on titan (S1)
Yu Yu hakusho
psycho pass
Full metal alchemist brother hood
Hajime no ippo
wolfs rain
ghost in the shell
one punch man

A man of culture, I see. Yeah, the Inuyasha OST is pretty legit. I haven’t watched much of SS Omega, so I don’t know those arrangements, I’ll check them out. The original series does have great music

Itr’s fucking retarded that I cannot DP a flying barcelona attack

Ummm…ELO is a scoring system. It’s just that unlike with, for example, the system used in SFV the net gain between the parties involved is zero. It was originally used for Chess tournaments.

Yeah, it is.

(If you switched to FANG you could cr.HP AA or j.MP air to air)