The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Grrrr, get outta here you fighting game expert! With your little youtube videos!!! Ahhh! gjerhgjkregnerjkgrnhegjlkergn

How goes your time with MvCI? Still playing?

This is a goober free zone.

I’m confused, from some of the posts I’ve been reading it sounds like infinite is already been abandoned, am I getting that right?

Been playing too much Dota as usual, but I at least dabble in MvCI much more than SFV. Been trying to play fighting games more, but bringing back the passion is hard sometimes, it’s just so much easier to play them casually. It’s not too bad though, I usually get by against good players due to being a casual, but " not a casual? " Like Floe kinda? He plays fighting games very casually now, but gets by on his old skills I guess? Still remember your Chun Li MvCI combo video, hehe, so juicy.

Oh thanks lol. I look at my early Chun stuff for MvCI and I feel gross when I see that I was was using Gamora. She’s so damn boring. Glad I’m using Chun/Morrigan now.

Anything Madhouse puts out is good; Redline and Tokyo Godfathers remain two of my favorite anime movies by them.

didnt sold well on pc and the playerbase is very small.
ps4 version seems to do okayish in the us but outside of it people seem to have struggle to find constantly matches too from what i heard.

It had to release with a bunch of bad press and DBZF also stole any traction it had at big conferences so it being dead is expected.

Bad press? Before maybe, but once it released (outside of the I infinity eggs debacle) I’ve only heard praise for the game.
Plus on PC is obvious that it wouldn’t do well since no fighting game has population on PC, only SFV is playable because it has cross platform (like honestly the reason I got back into fighting games was to play Xrd but Fuck finding a match on steam).
And finally aren’t the VS games historically only popular in NA?

bullshit

Then I higly reccomend you Uchoten Kazoku and Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju.
p.s. the vast majority of anime has always been bad, thinking that back in the days they were better it’s just survivor bias

BORING!?

Blaster shot, double shot! Twin shot! Her monotone voice is what makes the character!

Her twin shot (jumping forward + LK command normal) feels godlike when zoning and jumping around!

“anime nowadays suck”

Says people who probably only saw anime on toonami in the last decade or so and assume there was no bad anime back then :wink:

Anyone who says “new stuff is shit” can go back to watch 70’s animes, silent movies and dance foxtrot while he plays pong.

Top tier anime?

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Karekano
Gun X Sword
Psycho Pass
Knights of Sidonia
Monster
Kuroko no basket
X

Didn’t like Jormungand. All that hype to a non resolving finale.
Hate to guts Death Note. Didn’t watched it, readed the manga, and still hate it.

So true.

What’s funny is that I remember seeing Samurai Champloo in 2005 on Adults Swim in the late AM as a kid, but never getting too into it cause it happened too late at night, so i’d always get sleepy and never invested. Then in 2013 I finally watched it, good show, chill music, also got me more into Nujabes then I already was. I used to draw Mugen alot cause I liked how skinny all the characters were.

Until MvCI actually releases a repackaging with

hahahahahaHA! WEAK! Your new shit ain’t got shit on my old shit! READED THIS!!!

@Pertho

Even though you never gave the Bison forum the subtitle it deserved… I will miss you… And…

if we’re talking about old anime this is the shit

dhalsim should not have a 3 frame