The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

I like having my virtual score tho, flat ELO isn’t as fun to look at.

I say bring back Championship Mode

Omg @affinity has infiltrated the sacred halls of SFV.

Nice knowing you guys.

Vanishing Line is sick. It’s much closer to the live action stuff than the other Garo anime before it.

She never listened to reason. Always having that hate hard-on for the dog boy. She was always conflicted as to either hate or love him. She couldn’t make up her mind. which in turn conflicted inu yasha. Shouda just banged sango. That’s where the true beauty was.

Wait…is that midnight guy affinity?

All 3 of those are very good, and all 3 of those are much older than the last 5 years!!! I am talking stuff actually made in the last 5 years.

And jormungand is good fuck you!!!

For the most part “Modern” anime is just unwatchable trash.

Naw, hasnt made it to the general yet, check some of the newer threads though.

ah yes DMC…I actually never finished watching it. It was decent. Although dante was still facerolling people the time since none could stand up to him.

I done lost ALL my matches tonight.

Oh mah dang.

Nu uh…

I ain’t checking nothing.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://www.mysharkteeth.com/crab_hide_under_rocks_hg_blk.gif&key=884c81f83105492fdb59054ee4b838e6e62ffaee29c102eb0e9ae3a4fb5c06e7

You just built good karma to a night of nonstop wins though.

Future’s lookin bright!!!

Outlaw Star
ZOE Dolores I
SFII V
Inu yasha
Trigun
Dbz (I think?)
DB (same?)

I think that’s it as far as really getting into anime goes for me. By that I mean, knowing the series and being geuniley interested.

Just do like 20 matches a day and you’ll be reading each character’s animations in no time.

Can you guys believe that someone would say this when Psycho Pass exists?

Now I’ve gotta post this

EDIT: even the anime adaption of shounen manga have been great these past five years. Haikyu, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man just to name a few. Currently airing anime have The Ancient Magus’ Bride, Garo Vanishing Line and Inuyashiki (underrated as fuck). Last season had Made In Abyss. There’s so many good anime out there. You’ve gotta put away the old man attitude and accept that new stuff can be good as well.

And if you wanna keep the old man attitude…well, Inuyashiki is literally about an old man getting super powers and being the hero while the youthful little shit that got the same powers goes around killing people. I keep editing this post, but so many series keep coming to mind. “For the most part “Modern” anime is just unwatchable trash” is an absurd statement. A fine opinion, but nothing more.

Also…Canaan and Gangsta were better than Black Lagoon Lit- I mean Jormungand.

[quote=“Mr.PaVy-RD, post:719, topic:183981”]

This sorta reminds of how disappointed everyone was when capcom revealed decapre lol

[/quote]

I would had fucking died of embarrassment if I was one of the Capcom workers there that day of Decapre’s reveal

Inuyasha was always trash to me, the pacing, the characters (besides Inuyasha, he looks bad ass and fun to draw) the story, the music, everything. I never watched it besides those rare times in 04-07 when I was up late as a kid bored watching Adults Swim, each time was mediocre.

I agree, Rumiko Takahashi made some gold between Lamu, Ranma, One pound Gospel and maison Ikkoku. Inuyasha was very disappointing.
Some excuse must be made though because she just tried to do what everybody wanted, at that time Anime and mangas were catching on in the US, but only in the form of Shonen.

Soulcalibur 6!?!?!

I just pray mark man isn’t referring to Tekken x Street fighter, cause I could care less about that game now, it’s been in develop so long, wouldn’t be surprised if they used old ass Unreal Engine 3 for it. I know the game would look awesome when finally revealed, but at this point I could care less if it’s canceled and shows up on youtube videos in 10 years as " what if games " cause someone found developmental gameplay footage.

Speaking of anime, I promise that I’m actually practising and learning stuff @LordWilliam1234. Elphelt is fun