The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

new hit/hurt boxes for this shit game.

Ya’ll got the old man mad again. Didn’t know there was story. Thought you were just taking a break.

Anybody was watching the Tekken stream before the Noctis announcement? Is what this user says true?:

because if that’s true, Capcom should get on that as well.

How come you won’t get good and bend the hit boxes to your will?

Seriously man just win. It’s easy.

Abigail x Kolin hentai

More like Zeku x Laura.

Miss ya man, take care. You’re still one of us don’t forget it!!!

Edit: Also banning him was a joke, but I’m sure outside of this thread shit gets REAL so let me stop fooling around before I get reversal’d into a ban myself.

I’ll do it but you won’t like it

It is true, but Harada also said that it isnt easy to apply and you shouldn’t expect it for other games. He specifically said that they had to put in some work and re-program stuff on their end to make use of the Unreal changes, since T7 was developed with the old version in mind.

If that’s really how it is then I’m not too confident about Capcom doing it for SFV but we can hope.

Sounds good! Truth be told, it didn’t take long to remember why I stopped playing, but playing some matches with you will be a nice change. Gimme a shout when you’re good.

I know you all main Zeku now but he sure has some weird hitbox shit going on with him, word to his apprentice Guy. I need to stop being lazy and make that extra 50k real quick, he has some godlike color schemes and his meaties seem easy comfy.

Also when is Capcom releasing the hotfix for Zeku’s wake up and other things.

Probably when we get the next batch of DLC.

Do they release some during Cap Cup?

GGs @Beekmeer
gotta head to bed for work

GGs @itzpookiie

I really need to work on the Cammy/Birdie match up. His range makes her pokes feel so dinky!

Man Aris, lol.

Ranked reset is definitely a good idea, more games because more people want to scramble for the rankings. I think though they need to adjust the casual mode. Either allow a secondary character to be picked or put a character select screen in that mode. Your battle settings should only apply to ranked then you can practise secondary characters whilst having both modes switched on. Constant menu flipping is definitely one of the low lights of SF5.

Streak rewards and break streak rewards should be implemented. You don’t even have to punish the opposing player, just reward the player who made or broke the streak. An extra 100pp for each would help you push past those annoying dead zones in the levels.

I kind of think it would also be fun figuring out if someone is good or bad once reset, you’d possibly have no idea if you were playing a gold or a diamond, making it a little like a tourney.

You can spiral arrow his sweep on block max range or any range

This sorta reminds of how disappointed everyone was when capcom revealed decapre lol

Hey if you were brought back to life by your stalker and found out that your old boyfriend was hooking up with your 14 year old doppelganger, you’d be salty as fuck too.