The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Fuck jojo. (Unless arc systems touches it)
Fuck saint seiya (Unless bandai namco touched it)
Fuck Bobobo ( Unless capcom touched it)

Year circa 2000 A.D.
The internet in a nutshell

edit: I should probably have added a picture of a cat, possibly ceiling cat or longcat but you get the jist

Join the club my ninja. I wanna be a good decision maker with better ground game but it’s so difficult not falling back on your characters gimmick to cheese out wins.

Heat Sleep has even surpassed me.

Heat Sleep :frowning:

I’m watching the English dub of a recent Anime called Vanishing Line and I’m also watching an anime about Nazis and some chosen one school life… I don’t know it has panty shots and the first two eps were weird so I’m game.

I sorta agree with Good Northamerican about modern anime but My Hero Academia lit a fire in me to get back into it and I’m finding myself rewatching old shit and getting interested in new stuff.

Anime still sucks though.

Also fuck being an adult and fuck working. Tired of this shit.

***The Germans already lost the cold war ages ago ***

Them’s fightin’ words boy. You ain’t ready to back them up yet.

If you’re not watching Keijo you are wasting your time imho.

@KingCrimson You just had to go and do this on a night when I am busy.

If you’re still feeling punchy tomorrow I’m gonna try to hop on after dinner.

Last time I did stuff to help out in here, which was making you guys a new general for the last time, i got fucking yelled at to stop modding this place.

So I need you guys to never @ me for a thing here ever again. You guys have your mods now.

Wait, I can’t lose my favorite mod. (What was that yelling incident btw…Was I involved?)

@Pertho @Pertho

Asking a mod to “ban him” for the most trivial of things is the surest way for someone to not get banned.

OG JoJo’s on CPS-3 is the greatest JoJo’s… of all time.
/kanye

All hail our lord and savior Petshop.

If I was here during I would have been like NO THANK YOU I’m GOOD.

Dont know who complained nor about what exactly, all I know is that somebody did and I was told to stop fucking modding this place (even though all I did was refresh you guys’ general, edit things in the char subforums before edit got taken away, and nicely dissuade you guys from talking about ridiculius shit i.e. trans issues).

Oh and act as a mediator between users once or twice. I literally kept a bigger eye on this place just in case because d3v was all fucked up and I got yelled at for it in hilarious fashion.

So whoever is to blame for that can eat a thousand dicks.

P.s. oh right, I had to ban somebody over having made multiple death threats. But thats a ridiculous rare instance of a mod having to jump sections and the only time I ever had to do it due to the time sensitivity of the issue.

GGs y’all, season is awful and they are not very likely to fix it for season 3.

Joel Osteen has a srk account?

…that doesn’t make any sense, what could someone say to get you to not mod here. I can’t see any single person complaining having that much pull.

Not any legit complaints, anyway.

devil may cry and inuyasha are heavily similar

What’s even stranger is that all three ranking systems suck. There is nothing so complicated or proprietary about ELO that should prevent companies from properly adapting it to their matchmaking and ranking systems.

And here I thought it was because of the whole “you receive a notification every time someone posts in a thread you started.”

Feels bad man.

I’m in a drawing mood. What should I doodle?