The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Young zeku’s delay wake up is annoying messing up my meatys

How you gone be a leaker without knowing shit 100%.

Yo. I just datamined the bible. Jesus was a magic baby for real. I’ll post the proof when the time is right.

I would be so annoyed by a ranked reset. It’s already hard enough trying to grind through super diamond to try and get to ultra/master without getting robbed. I really don’t want to waste the time trying to get back to where I’m at (that took a LONG ass time for me since I don’t reject 2/3 matches unless the connection sucks too much) while dealing with the nonsense that tends to happen way more at lower levels.
I actually wish they would improve the matchmaking to reduce the probability of getting matched up with someone out of whatever league you’re in (or have the option to filter that out).

If the meta changes significantly in S3 (which it probably won’t), then I’d be very happy with a ranked reset. Ready to beat these Rogs, Uriens and Ibukis that relied on getting beat up enough for that free comeback trigger. If S3 is still reset city + jumping is still this good then I’m indifferent to a rank reset.

I think it’s about time they did a ranked reset and separate AE.
That way, the previous edition can still be selected with your rank left intact and people can move the fuck on with a fresh new ranking system :]

Have you tried watching good shows instead of mediocre ones like Jormungand? Like Seirei no Moribito, Mononoke or Tatami Galaxy?

I dont think a reset actually acomplishes anything. Good players still shoot out in front, mid level guys slowly grind up trying to chase, and lower levels get stuck in the lower level. We’d just go thru the same process of first gold is the shit, then plat, then later diamonds and masters pop up.

But on the other hand it would be a brand new version of the game and im sure there would be an influx of people playing ranked for a while.

I hope the free update is separate from this version, cuz fuck that version

Harada, the mad man.

Pros outweigh the cons. Everyone gets to start over and it’s generally with a new game that has some new patches. If the game is patched to the degree that Season 2 was, like back then you’ll have people like Smug and Wolfkrone who were barely mentionable names in Season 1 suddenly be number 1 spots in ranked. It’ll be a good indication of how the meta changes to see people who were doing decent at best suddenly get the buffs for their character that help propel them.

At least there’s something new with a rank reset over the same grind to just purely grind numbers with no extra title achievements to differentiate anyone. Doesn’t make sense for there to be a 100,000 LP Master when it only takes 30K to get Master.

I have zero issues with the point reset, it’ll be fun climbing again and everyone is starting out fresh.

Fuck it, I feel like playing again…

Need 30-odd minutes to warm up but anyone want to play some matches (preferably someone that won’t wipe the floor with me)?

What about all the fucking rage quitters?

Think I just witnessed a drug deal

I though Sesshourmaru was good. My most hated character in that show was kikyo. Such an annoyance she was.

I think there should be a vanilla leaderboard and an AE leaderboard.

They’re selling marvel on the streets now?

I say press the reset button and nuke this thrash and start SF6

SF6 is going to be a 2 button game so don’t think you want that.

Separate AE from Vanilla. You people are off your rockers it’s time for new everything