The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Boo this man

For the record, it’s f,f+1 with Jack.

Kyo is sick get out

Yes, he is indeed a sick looking character, I agree, but don’t like how he plays, get off me.

Today I feel like playing SFV, I will play… Karin! MUKINKYAKU! NONE FOR YOU! TWIN!

Yeah , Justin Wong , Ricki Ortiz, and Arturo furby call getting hyped for that tekken 7 global finals.

I don’t understand the nuances of tekken so I couldn’t get into the GF yesterday… seems like it was dope though. It good for the scene if another pro your starts making waves.

Not feeling the battle of the stones. I hope marvel lets capcom go a traditional route next year.

A hahahahahhahaya my condolences

Okay, so im in training mode practicing Karin, she has a confusing move list, I always have to go into training mode before I play her due to her long ass command list.

Over that way!

Ressenha!

BE ON YOUR GUARD!

Yeah, I could see organizing a series of exhibitions based around the top players for UMvC3. What I can’t take seriously is the inane “modifiers” that they thought was necessary to make Battle of the Stones hype.
Protip: If your ruleset is more confusing than AND takes longer to explain than the rules for a Punjabi Prison Match you need to rethink your ruleset.

Ok guys, for Season 4 I want:

• Orchid from Kller Instinct
  • Kazuya Mishima from Tekken
  • Maxi from Soul Calibur
  • Jam from Guilty Gear
  • Akira from Virtua Fighter
  • and Gato from Fatal Fury

You should really rethink your life with that choice.

Those characters don’t even make sense.

at least ninja turtles make sense in Injustice, as well as Akuma in Tekken.

Akuma vs Heihachi is so perfect, two older men from Japan who live for fighting, and the whole Kazumi hiring Akuma made sense too. He doesn’t look so forced into the world, it seems as if he could exist in that universe, while Maxi from Soul Calibur would be like " bro? what are you doing here? " in SFV.

I blame marvel for this. Maybe they looked at esports and thought they could revolutionize it or some dumb shit. I’ve enjoyed all the battle for the stone events, when those actually stones come into play that tournament will be annoying as fuck. I hope the rest of the fgc agrees so we can move past this nonsense

I was talking about those players who still didn’t find their perfect match here in SFV, not those who love to try everything, dude.

Capcom has ‘functions’ for at least 10 Seasons, there’s no reason to pick characters from others not Capcom games.

Cody

Cody

Where art thou Cody

Cody…

The last thing capcom needs is guest characters in their games because capcom cannot balance their own fucking created characters and you expect them to put guest chars in?
Don’t make me laugh. Don’t make a game worse than it already is by trying to do what other companies are doing, stick to that street fighter formula and save that shit for actual crossovers.

Plus, there’s Tekken X SF in the works supposedly, so if you want to knuckle down on capcom’s awful roster you have to wait to do so cuz sfxt is a dead ass game now.

We have to admit, Capcom did a too well job with our functions in SF4. We’re almost in the 3rd year of SFV and we still complain about their absence.

#feelsbadman

after sfxt…do you really think someone lend capcom a char from their ip´s? :pensive:

I feel like sfxt was one of the best games to come out of capcom’s hq in years.
Unfortunately every time they put gems or stones into a game it dies…
They should put gems in sf5.

I feel attacked.