The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

:frowning:

lines up crosshairs

i mean someone beside of harada…he will be always there for ono. especially when he seeks a new job soon…

You really want Capcom to have their first guest character be bottom tier?

It’s okay. He just hasn’t learned the way of the anime yet.

i dont know…i heard the char will be able to warp around including a vskill which rolls hitconfirms back… :pensive:
sounds at least like a solid mid tier char :bee:

Anime Sucks™

I don’t like the ultra weeaboo shit. I think Dragon Maid is the only exception because it’s written fairly well and I can relate to Kobayashi. Other than that, get that moe shit away from me.

Oh right. I remember @TWINBLADES mentioning a random poster who bold parts of his text.

I miss sfxt. Was good.

netcode on pc is garbage!

I think what has killed Capcom’s best games were indeed the extra mechanics that many felt weren’t necessary for a capcom title.
For some reason games like sf5 with little to no mechanics work well for CC while the opposite rings true to Tekken.

After getting used to MKXL again and getting a grasp on Tekken 7 since Tekken 6 didn’t get a PC version I think it is safe to say I am satisfied with what is out right now and will no longer be complaining.

Moe, shounen, harem, battle harem, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, action, historical, drama

All types of anime can be good. It’s all about execution and charm. If a series has at least one of those, it’s usually enjoyable and the pitfalls, cliches and tropes won’t matter. Damn shame a lot of series of series fail the fundamental level (being entertaining), but a lot of series also succeed. Anime is great :slight_smile:

Buy BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

Mmmm depends for me. I don’t have a wide range of likeable anime. But I haven’t dived super deep into it either. The mainstream animes are usually very meh I find (bleach, naruto, OPM, SAO etc etc). I find the more “hidden” animes are the better ones.

Was it? Console version wasn’t too bad for the most part.

Paranoia Agent (anything Satoshi Kon has directed), JJBA and Welcome to the NHK are some of my favorites.

Quality > Pandering

No.

Spoiler

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6770840fb99e3bebc66e51664fd60310/tumblr_oxthj8K6fd1wz1829o1_500.gif

yeah, heard that too and was kinda surprised.
dont know what they did with the pc version but it seems at the end they didnt cared to fix it.

People always think im some hardcore anime fan, when in reality the only anime I have been watching all year is Dragon Ball super once a week every Saturday it airs, and abit of Boruto. Maybe one other that i’m forgetting, but definitely don’t watch it much, always been a super casual anime fan, like I know a few low key animes, but I mostly watch the main stream shit if I hear enough people talking about it. But I can have a decent conversation with weebs just fine cause although I am a casual anime fan, i’ve been casual since the early 2000’s, so been I know a thing or two about it.