The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

@Spada I hope you can play tomorrow or late at night today. I really need more Bison experience with Chun, gotta figure this stuff out.

I think it is time that SFV hopped on to the guest fighter train. My suggestion is Gargamel.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/super-villain/images/3/33/Gargamel_clumsy_smurf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140728201743

I think Capcom should just put Ryu back into SFV

It’s really hard to get someone into fighting games. Most don’t think of it as a system of weird mechanics and characters have set tools. With goals behind tools. And just overall critical thinking.

Some people just can’t handle it sometimes.

GGs though. I really tried with kolin but you have way more experience in that matchup then I do.

My tin foil hat theory is that Zeku is their way of testing the waters for a proper guest character.

Why not just add a new side story expansion called Simba’s Pride. Where you play as Akuma in a story line where he battles through the valley to the great rock, then faces Simba in a battle for supremacy and to decide what is stronger, the beast, or man within him seeing as Akuma is part Lion. credits music: the circleeeeee of lifeeeee

In short, make Simba a guest character, and i’m bored at 4AM.

Fuck no they suck except Kazuya.

Give us Unknown/Jun.

It really wasn’t that good. I don’t know how anybody thinks Tekken 7 is entertaining or engaging at a high level it’s gotta be the biggest sleep aid the series has been in awhile.

Watching everybody Forward + 2 constantly with Jack is not a good time.

Everybody talks about TMNT and Noctis but everyone will shut up when Capcom will announce their guest DLC character for SFV:

TWINBLADES

Twinblades DLC. Kreygasm

We still don’t have the majority of our beloved mains yet and people are thinking about guest characters?! Fuck outta here.

I really would have been pisses that Julia isn’t in but a guest like Noctis is in. Then again, I sold it months ago so now I don’t care what they do.

Speak for yourself dude, only character I don’t have yet is Sakura, Cody and Q and at least one of them is confirmed >:3

Outside of that really got everything in the game, even despite Juri sucking toilet and Nash being nerfed to hell in S2 or Karin being redesigned (though she still kicks ass so it’s all good). Then there is Guile who is pretty awesome in this game along with new favorites to me such as Laura Bonita and Abigailing and Menat.

Also pls no one here seriously said they want guest characters in SFV in here, which is gud.

Never heard of a two year main crisis…the problem has to be deeper that that

Akuma everything but SFV
Juri out balanced my Karin to the point where it takes too long to get in my Karin groove sooooo
Juri, Karin and troll Birdie

I dunno if they bring back Q I want him to look the same… No wacky SFV redesign Capcom pls…

Half the fun with the 3S character were the parry system…

If his vskill not 1frame parry and his vtrigger ain’t self destruct that does 500 damage to himself and the opponent I don’t want it!

I want Jin Kazama in this game.

But only if he plays like he did in SF x TK.

(And of course Felicia but she’s not a guest character since she’s canon to the SF universe :smiley: )

It was the best display of a high level fighting game I’ve ever seen.

I haven’t had this feeling since watching 3S in its prime .

Should put Captain Commando tbh, his game even takes place in future metro city :x

Bring them back GOD DAMN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I remember wanting to play Kyosuke super badly whenever I saw the CvS2 cover, then years later when I finally got a copy of it, I was disappointed and hated how he played, but still love his look.

Loved rival schools, even enjoyed the story.

If they ever bring back this game they should make the story a BIG deal and the centerfold of the “capcom” fighting universe.