The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

@MarLonLonMilk

I had to look up who Fang even was. Literally remember nothing about her, but the thought that she had an english accent popped into my head for some reason.

Having guest characters from other franchises is lame as fukk… I hope SFV never does it.

She wasn’t even that great. Just better than the earlier characters by default because of how low they set the bar. I’ll still continue to support Square Enix despite it all lol.

I’m disgusted by how much I loved Kingdom Hearts as a kid and yet I know I’ll be at some smelly midnight launch for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Don’t even have to do that, just buy it digitally.

I didn’t think I could hate a Final Fantasy game more than I hated VII. Then I played XIII. I’d call that game trash, but then Trash would sue me for libel and win.

I’m in the exact same boat for KH. Played KH2 as a kid and loved the gameplay, which turned into me hating the fact that I wanted to play a game where Mickey is king and goes out on secret missions to protect from evil. I even understand the story from following the games, which really says something. If KH3 doesn’t play like 2 I’ll be real mad.

That’s a 7, right? But that’s the biggest one. (I’m looking forward to finally playing it when the remake comes out)

Noctis, geese, eliza & akuma as guest characters in tekken.

Yep that’s a VII. First FF game I didn’t like. For me.

FFVII= Alien 3
FFXIII = Alien Covenant

When something is so shitty, you start the think the previous POS wasn’t that bad. You know it’s bad.

And now I’ve realized I don’t care about Noctis because Geese doesn’t even have a release date yet, while Noctis got the vague date of “Spring 2018”.

Probably just a coincidence, but it’s cool anyway.

Everyone keeps asking what guest char is Capcom gonna add to top these reveals, but they don’t gotta add shit. Just need to reveal Sagat and all is right again.

Seriously, I hope SFV doesn’t add guest chars that don’t fit into the SF universe.

Tekken needs guest characters because Tekken is the fighting game casuals are drawn to so they get people from other games to try the game.
Street Fighter is, albeit with various degrees of success, the fighting game community’s game, so it doesn’t need guest characters to pull people.

Noctis in T7 LOL

I know you’re joking, but that still made me laugh.

Wait a second, Echofox finals might actually happen right now…

@“DevilJin 01” I had no idea that your namesake was actually so fun to watch. I just assumed that Devil Jin was for edgelords and that a regular Mishima was the right choice. I am happy to say that I was wrong.

JDCR got peer pressured into Heihachi, damn.

But it got him a game so far.

I play tekken so this is actually relevant to me. Had no idea noctis was gettin in.
If you only play sf, who gives a fuck about Noctis?

I can’t watch tekken finals
Too much anxiety