The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

I don’t buy those leaks at all.

It seems like these leakers either want attention, or want to get people hyped for SFV (possibly to attract new players).

They seem to fail to realize that when these leaks do not come into fruition, it just makes people bitter and disappointed towards Capcom for something they never even promised - like when X-Kira retracted his statements about us getting additional V-Skills, Reversals, and Critical Arts.

Sagat will come in 2 versions

the base version
and the 50 dollar premium version where he can do tiger shots outside of v-trigger

I can’t tell if this post is supposed to be sarcastic or not.

He has access to tiger shot by default but everytime you throw one it costs 50 FM.

Only thing I worry about with Sagat.

Make his st hk godlike

I can deal with everything else

Wait until they make his st hk crouchable but a crumple crush counter.

Yeah in the age of social media and players getting a hand in devs’ offices, everyone wants to be the next paparazzi that gets the scoop for the National Enquirer

so what do you guys think of the leaks? sodom and cody being included makes sense but i wonder how they’ll look?

Sodom is a big boy and I remember using him with x-ism back in the day and x-ism was cool and strong and v-ism was for losers. He was like, the only viable x-ism character besides sim.

So Sodom would be cool But Sodom won cause those swerds had big ol hitboxes and that’s generally not how things work in sf5.

Also Sodom was the proto-weeb so he would be much more relevant today than he was back then.

Cody,Oro,Q and Viper were dismissed by Flowtron, the guy who guessed right the entire Season 2 cast. Who cares anyway, we gonna get those silhouettes again and outside Sagat and Sakura we don’t know nothing.

Gona make that $$$$$. Fame and fortune BABY!!!

All I know is that

S3 Balance Notes
S3 Character Pass
S3 UI update
S3 Extra casual content
+
Sagat trailer
+
Full AE opening

=

Me being hype and happy.

I’m going to be looking for Roxy and Oro-shaped silhouettes when they’re eventually released.

Keep the shill strong brotha

Capcom,
For the love of god, REVEAL ALL OF S3 AT ONCE. You don’t have to add them all at once, but this “hehehe bet you can’t guess the silhouettes” shit isn’t cutting it. The leakers are providing better marketing for your DLC than you are. Just flat out say something like “S3 will be Sagat, Sakura, Cody, Sodom, [staff girl], and Azam. Buy the Season Pass today!” You’ll generate a lot more hype and goodwill that way.

Why the hell is expecting Azam still a thing
Freaking Byron is more likely imo

Cody leak better be real. And he better have his amazing buttons. Two hit nice ranged overhead f fp stays plz.

cody fake rock throws
yes please

I think the recents leaks are BS. The only characters confirmed for SFV Season 3 are Sagat and Sakura. Everything else is just noise until either Capcom or the guy who leaked S2 roster says otherwise. Also the fuck does Capcom look like making Viper, Q, Oro, and Necro free characters?

no new netcode, no hype