The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Not a single cent. Just spent all my FM’s on S1 characters (at the time) two stages and some profile stuff.

Step up your shill game

I did. I shilled the hell outta KI. Bought all seasons. Of course…if given the option I woulda grinded my ass off to get everything free. Just like in SFV is I still played it.

I’m OK with all this

I am up if you want,

Meh, Ima save my $ when it comes to sf when possible. I’ll just do the easy and normal survivals for 504k fm, then the challenges for another 100k.
then the dailies for 20k fm a month. then the stories mode on hard for another 40-50k and farm fm.

Hi Miles

He on.

You people are insane. I haven’t bought anything except the SFII background music because this game’s music is awful. I got Guile and Abigail with FM, and that’s it.

Buy you? But…I thought working for it would be better no? :frowning: ll that hard work and dedication.

Hi aries

I hate fighting Giefs, Jesus Christ

They can afford to give a few for free because the grind is still high enough that if you want them all plus the colors and stages you’re going to either be playing 8 hours a day or youre spending real money.

Plus there’s enough of the premium real money only items that they’re going to get a couple extra dollars somewhere.

The microtransaction stuff is almost pure profit

Yeah, I’m not really online much anymore, both on SFV and SRK.

I only come by this thread every couple of days to get caught up and see if there’s any updates that’s going to pull me back into SFV. Because I’m not really playing SFV right now, I don’t see the need to post stuff unless there’s a topic that gets me going and is still current enough that it doesn’t seem like a zombie post…

Happy Belated Birthday BTW Twin. I once dropped an electric skid-steer off the side of a trailer ramp, so your dilemma could have been worse.

If these leaks are true, then Oro, Cody, and Roxy better be fucking legit.

Sounds like you are the insane one

now give capcom your fucking money!!!

Real talk I really think Gouken deserves to return.

the r/Kappa leak is a lot of bullshit. It’s by the same guy who two months ago said that there would be a Super Street Fighter V update when it’s actually called Arcade Edition

Shillmore