The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Happy belated bday @TWINBLADES

You better be in Diamond

Still trying to get better at hit confirms more than anything, but keep hitting my with those overheads, cause I need to get better at reacting to those too.

Damn twinblades got all you guys worked up with his kolin
Wait Alex doesn’t get oki off of ex slash or mk elbow?

Also, remember when Chun got a whole air combo off her anti air? Or when each activation of Ryu’s v trigger gave every version of his fireballs an extra hit for the rest of the match (not just round)?
Why did these two lose everything cool that they had?

How much time you got @beekmeer ?

Alex’s normals are already slow enough, amigo. Having a slow-ass, special-cancelable cr. MP is gonna help slightly but not fix the problem the character has. It’s not about specials and damage, it’s about controlling the pace of the match. It’s so fast and easy for Alex to lose momentum if he doesn’t do risky shit.

Pretty much til I get tired. Got at least another hour I’d say. Should I switch the lounge settings?

If Alex had Mika/Laura level set play he’d be pretty high tier, but by design he’s supposed to be a brawler that isn’t based around set play. So mid/lower tier forever.

We can put the sets longer and i can pin point what you’re really bad at if youd like?

I know you have tons of kolin experience?

He does if you get the timing right.

If they’re going to make him a brawler, Capcom shouldn’t make his tools shit. Birdie is a better Alex.

Yeah, though your style of Kolin is very different.

Anybody up at 6AM for some early Sunday morning sets?

I guess you haven’t heard Twins new theme song.

Damn, just got logged out of the server! Thanks for the matches @Lion_Jak.

Ggs @beekmeer

I would say you should practice spacing and understanding your ranges better. Stick to simple punishes.

I see you trying to spiral arrow. Definitely practice that.

Little things like seeing me use her hail over and over again. Ex spiral arrow through it. Or even dp like you just did. Full screen hk spiral arrow. Or freeze time with v-trigger and react to a situation properly.

You see me jump. Activate And dp. Little things like that can help your reactions.

Can my is best in your face. Use plus buttons and watch what I do. Cr.mp and watch my character. Use see me whiff st.hp in front of you. Press st.hp right after me.

That’s what I did with juri through that one set with her.

I’m just glad I got my stun combo at the end before the server went out lol. That’s all I kept trying to do.

Hey man.

Hello, hows it going everyone.

Is Master Twinblades in Diamond already?

Did you know Abigail’s charge back HP has a hitbox behind it?
The Bison who tried to gimmick me out with teleport Devil’s Reverse does, so you should too.