The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

That shit pissed me off last game, I’m leaving after this match with Jerom.

Jerom destroy this cuck before he dips out like a lil bitch

Internet is down in my area
What do I do now

JEROM YOU FAILED!!!

… is Laura supposed to be completely trash until she’s within st.mk range and becomes an unstoppable whirlwind of whatthefuckary?

Its too laggy for me so Im gonna call it. Its something on my end too Im sure I was lagging bad in OW earlier. GGs everyone!

Fucking shit, I fucking hate playing as Karin. It’s so goddamn boring.

I’m out to head hurts and I need food badly.

More games tomorrow. Also fuck Heat Sleep.

Refer to this post

[quote=“Heat_Sleep, post:185, topic:183981”]

[/quote]

Personally I loved fighting heat sleep. Lots of poking with only ocassional unga

Lame I just woke up from a nap and people are quitting… especially @twinblades booboo.

Anyone up for a few sets?

@you @beekmeer

Want to play some matches?

Thanks, man.

What I fucking hate about @TWINBLADES Kolin is the fact that the character gets guaranteed oki setups from jab confirms. And they’re fucking EASY.

You know what oki Alex gets? NOTHING. He doesn’t get shit off his forward throw or back throw mid screen nor doe he get anything from neither of his command grabs (let me remind you: Alex has the worst command grabs in the game by far). The only legit thing he gets off knockdowns is from EX knee.

Alex fucking sucks and he is a bad character. God damnit, fuck Donald Trump.

Sorry, I’m heading out. Connection is bad

It’s just me left now but I can play a few matches if you want.

Yeah, that last match got really bad. We might need to stick to the training room stage when we play each other.

GGs everyone!

So I’m not the only one that had some bad rollback during matches

Ok @beekmeer

What are you trying to learn today?

I just wish characters didn’t rely so much on oki and offense/pressure to do well. Imagine if more characters could convert from neutral like Abigail. Alex’s st.mk and cr.mp basically fill the same spot, no? What if one was slightly slower but special cancelable? Or if Chun got her b.mk>mk>d.u.mk target combo from SF4/SUPER early SFV back?