The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

I had five hobbies before family man life. The physical activity was a class on a schedule. Reading and gaming complemented each other: one was all fireworks and lizard brain, the other reflective and humanizing. So which I did was mood based. Coding and writing needed inspiration or at least a stronger will to push through. Those were binged accordingly.

1 Like

Anyone wants to play some 3S?

1 Like

https://archive.supercombo.gg/uploads/default/original/3X/b/0/b0c2964bc9e4ad1b92db1b5e2be4546ecdad8fde.gif

12 Likes

Somewhere Bea is screaming in anger about this.

3 Likes

haters gonna hate :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I appreciate Jiyuna trying to drum up support but the fact is America can’t play that game the way Japan can thanks to good old arcsys netcode. The only dudes really playing it like that are the NLBC boys I think and even then…

1 Like

Yes the Netcode is the problem.
As if shitty netcode ever stopped people from playing something, people still play SFV and thats Bottom 5 netcode of all time, right in the same room with SFIV (what people also played) and Tekken 6.

Stop searching for strawman arguments.

the netcode is absolutely the problem lol, in conjunction with a little something youre forgetting about called no fucking locals

People didnt have to care about it for sf4 and t6 because they could just play that shit offline. We can’t do that right now so where does that leave Granblue in america? A playerbase that’s dwindling and split between PC and PS4, shitty delay netcode (3f+ is practically not even the same game), and thus no realistic way to actually grind the game. Same reason UNI is cooling off within it’s own scene in America despite everyone wanting to play the shit out of CLR, that shit is just a shadow of the game it is offline and it’s not appealing to play against anything but the best connections

but go ahead and tell me how games balanced on a razors edge of reaction time are perfectly playable when moves go from possible to impossible to deal with with even a few frames of lag

2 Likes

America is a country made out of hypocrites, who have the high skill of talking about games they have not and never had the intention of playing.

Everytime america talks about FGs, they declare anything that isn’t Capcom or Bamco made as trash or weeb shit.

I’ve been playing with Russian Arakunes and Hakumens for over a year, lags won’t stop you if you actually care about the game and want to play it. Community Events happen all the time online.
Yeah sure Europe is smaller, but my connection with Volt in Brazil was better than with these god damn russians.
Netcode is the reason why no one wants to play the game. Fucking SFV still gets played.
Thats a OS, America doesn’t care about playing fucking games with no money on the line.

1 Like

Both games are actually getting bodied. You don’t need to look further than Evo. :man_shrugging:

Let’s go.

Also, announcing again to everyone here. I know someone with a free code for 30th on PC. Don’t make cost an excuse to not get it. PM me.

1 Like

Took too long. Now I’m playing cards with my dad.

I’ll get back to you later.

Damn. Good luck with that.

1 Like

I might buy a couple of CF copies during the next Steam Sale.
After all I have to get Pertho to fight me somehow.

Granblue netcode for me has been pretty shit. Unist was always shit.

I get better games in DBFZ and Soul Calibur and that’s saying a lot.

2 Likes

This is funny, Granblue uses the same Netcode as DBFZ.
You sure it’s not a placebo or your imagination there?

1 Like

I notice that majority of my games in Granblue are absolute ass cheeks.

You wanna be butthurt that the game is legit unplayable, thats on you. I enjoy my time with DBFZ, not Granblue.

1 Like

Legit unplayable would be SFV.

I dunno, maybe you’re just having bad luck.
I usually have 2-3 frames in EU with no problem. But experience varies per player.
I do believe you, I just find it weird.

Stop bringing up SFV. The discussion ain’t about it and I can’t remember the last time I played it. Don’t give a fuck.

Granblue feels wack, bottomline.

3 Likes