The Street Calibur 5 Lounge: The Soul Burns But not as Hard as the FGC is Burning

Yes, why wouldn’t I look at them, they’re literally perfect.

There’s no such…

13 Likes

I see your taste is good after all.
But I know you’re looking at her feet the whole time.

But i like Millia and she has boots.

2 Likes

Exceptions prove the rule.

You know we are just joking, I believe you’re an ass man.
Or you’re into old man, maybe both.

1 Like

This game can’t come soon enough. I haven’t played a FG in quite some time. As in , actually properly dedicating some time into one.

1 Like

@KingTubb Rate my pad.
lolbron

Remember when I said that I had to do a quick fix on it last Saturday?

Cord rubber detached from the pad. Damn near 2 inches of exposed wire.
Went for the tried and true OG Brazilian method of problem solving. The Gambiarra.

Got two used up matches, a pharmacy receipt and some tape so I didn’t tape the wires directly because that wouldn’t hold up. You can see it in the pic, it’s the white part on the cable.

Got that shyt fixed and reinforced.
smart

3 Likes

Lei?

By this point people should know that twatter opinions dont count
Let him participate on events and just ignore the imbeciles throwing a temper tantrum.

1 Like

Lei Wulong.

Lei Wulong is a huge fan favorite. It’s honestly shocking he wasn’t in Tekken 7 to begin with.

Reverse engineering GGPO is not really difficult, i have implemented it on UE4.
The only problem is that outside the logic of how the rollback works which is more or less standard, the rest is dedicated to the rules that are used to weight the predictions it makes, which arent really for general purpose.

GGPO2 is more general oriented for what i heard, but that one is currently not made available to the public, and for what i heard it was futher improved for the upcoming LOL game.

1 Like

I actually like Wulong, used to main him back in the day

Whatever works for you, homie. I’ll never criticize your tools, but being an analogue stick player is a special kind of crazy

5 Likes

Niggas already complaining about lag this tournament.

Alex Myers cryin like a bitch and Punk being diva.

They should already know by now what they signed up for.

4 Likes

I’m just watching Clegg and he is doing ok with Juri.

Great streamer imo and a very chillaxed attitude unlike the others.

3 Likes

SFV? Wtf did they expect? :rofl:

3 Likes

Seriously, I’m actually kinda amazed how pros are still playing this game… I guess it’s their identity, or maybe part of their contract or something, but it’s crazy to me… Not as crazy as Capcom being stubborn af and letting this netcode live, but still crazy.

3 Likes

Go into tournament for a game with a shit ass netcode.

Netcode ass like a shit ass.

Capcom never misses.

4 Likes

I still laugh that they revealed Dan like it’s something to be hype about :rofl:

4 Likes