The Street Calibur 5 Lounge: The Soul Burns But not as Hard as the FGC is Burning

And yet no one plays these budget games to prove people stand behind these netcodes.
Don’t look at me, I play Melty Blood every other day, I play it more than BB at this point.
Did you know that everytime I hit someone with Aoko and she just eats their lifebar whole, I start to make Gorilla noises. Then my Controller bugs out again and I lose the match, cause my oki turns into me standing there doing nothing. So Volt oki.

Living rent free on this bitch’s head.

Y’all should come over, we could run a tournament, plenty of room.

Ever played Street Fighter 2 ?

2 Likes

Ah, I almost got too hype for a sec, but if its delay based that’ll make me rage and hate myself I already have SC6 for that.

Do you know which games aren’t delay based?

Most of the games that are emulated on FC2 are using GGPO, to my knowledge. Just not the Naomi ones.

Trying to get ST to work. Shit won’t run. Bleh.

Yeah this just isn’t true.

The only free thing here is you.
I think we need to play CF again.

I was of course overexteragating.
But as you might have seen, some people get extremly aggresive, when they get called out, why they aren’t playing these games, when they want to play games with good Netcode.

SFVs Netcode was one of the reasons I dropped the game.

I guess you can’t buy characters individually in BBTag, huh? Because I kinda only want to play Yuumi. But I also see a bundle with her and some other characters is 25% off so maybe I should just got for that?

And yet rollback netcode is not even the standard in the genre (FPS) that birthed the technique to begin with.

Like any technology, something becomes a standard when the general public demands for it.
Until just recently rollback has never been a priority for the community or the devs since online play was never seen as the primary way your fg would be played.
And a game having rollback netcode or not has not been a factor until recently, hell, it hasnt been a factor yet.
Small games with rollback have not sold better for implementing it, and bigger games have until recently being slightly negatively impacted because of it, and that can be debatable.
There is, at least not in the eyes of companies i would assume, enough evidence for them to assume that having rollback will be a huge deal breaker for the general public.
Specially when tha majority actually dislike all the artfacts that come with it due bad connections regardless of the genre.

As for PR having Rollback, is like i explained before, smaller brands will always push for more monetary value for their product when they can if they want to be able to compete with better stablished brands.

7 Likes

Nah, I ain’t humoring your tantrums.

Gonna use my new ram stick to play BotW at stable FPS.

Keep your Kunzite Crack Rocks.
DZTXhmC

1 Like

You gotta be kidding.

Now they announce Annie? For Mobile!?

This franchise is cursed. :rofl:

250px-DuckTales_(Main_title)

Idom’s champion choice costume has grown on me, I don’t even play the character but it looks really good on Laura.

1 Like

They come in packs of 3

Some have 4 in them I think

1 Like

Oh, so when you do it it’s not a tantrum?

Just stop, you’re embarrassing yourself.
LeBron Stop

:duck: :duck: :duck:

Yooooooo she got Vergil Round Trip as a super that’s OD. Also it looks like they’re adding her to 2nd Encore too judging by the end of the trailer?

Ahh I see. That’s too bad but it looks like the pack Yumi is attached to also has Blitztank and Susanoo so not a total loss, especially at a discount. Thanks :+1:

So i assume that she will be added eventually to the real game?

I got the watch version lol

1 Like