The STICK ART REQUEST Thread: READ THE OP!

Hey guys, not sure if its possible - but could anyone edit this:

http://wallpapers.dpics.org/wallpapers/18/The_King_of_Fighters_2002_2003.jpg

So it fits on the Agetec DC template?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Would it be possible for you guys to break up my av into frames so that it fits on a T5 stick? :smiley: Or maybe some angel(Kof) art? The stick will be all black with white buttons, So if someone could break up the av into small tidbits, Then have her blowing a raspberry at the bottom right, That’d be so sick
If it cant be done, I can find new shit to use :smiley:

I’ll give it a shot, but if you could find some Angel artwork you like just in case it doesn’t look that good. . that’d be great. 

Arthur. . unless bigworm is already working on yours. . .i should have it done by tonight.

youre my hero Tat guy, looks awesome! cant wait to print it, thanks a lot!

Need dimensions on that Agetec

Its 28.5cm x 15.8cm (at the highest point)

cheers :wink:

I was wonder if someone could make a templet of SF4 blanka for the ps3 TE stick. I don’t know the dimensions because I don’t have the stick yet. The name ShinBlanka across the bottom of the template with a nice size pic of SF4 blanka covering most of the template. Thanks in advance. If you want to take my avatar and use that as the template that would be cool, unless you can find the whole pic of SF4 blanka

Hey all I would like to request some art for this Hori ex2 im modding. Im not to overly picky so heres the template http://www.donovanmyers.com/arcade/hori-shape.pdf

I like the way the button setup and and joystick are on this vewlix cab.

if it can be done like this but in a light color blue because my buttons and balltop are light blue in color.

Hey if nobody started mine id just like to mod my request a bit, if you already started it then dont worry about it. instead of using chunli id rather have this cammy artwork with the velixlix button slapsh layout.

thanks in advance

Sorry about that sir. I just saw you guys excellent work and wanted to ask if you were still doing them.:wonder: No worries sir. :wink::wonder: Whatever you guys think is good would be fine with me as long as it fits on the ps3 TE stick. That’s why I put this avatar up because this was the pic I wanted, but if ya’ll aren’t doing them anymore I understand! I just wanted to show off your work at my tournament Final Round! :tup:

No worries. I put you in the list to be done. Any chance you got a template?

MarkMan said he’d be releasing the template this month (in the street fighter iv stick thread), so i suppose it’ll be soon.

Request

Please forgive me if this has been answered ive been searching for days for an pdf,eps or psd file containing the sf4 moves

any help would be appreciated:lovin:

Ex:

http://www.hobbymedia.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pict0251.jpg

you completely missed the mark dawg. . .

Um so bigworm’s got shin? alright. I need a T5 stick template. . forgot to get it.

Yep. It’s my weekend again, so I’m hoping to have some more stuff busted out by Thursday

Thanks a lot sir.:tup:

Just made a stickart for Mystic (Bleetness) and figured I’d post it here. Comments appreciated.

seriously.

Normally I myself am not into stick art with so much/many different things going on, but that looks pretty ballin’ man. Plus I heart Angel, ha ha.

Good shit quiche, just to make sure though his stick won’t have the turbo in the upper left will it?

Nice Shit, quiche.

BTW, can i be 1rst in tha line when u guys are done
?

Nope it’s a PS2 Tekken 5 stick.

seriously.