The STICK ART REQUEST Thread: READ THE OP!

For all the peeps in IMM, I’ve noticed an obvious influx of stick art requests in the BIG thread. So I figured, instead of searching through the BIG request thread for a template posted way back when, this thread can be the depository for stick art templates, so people would actually be able to design stick art with the button layout in mind (I do =P), and artists would refer people to this thread whenever someone requests stick art.

I’m hoping some of the artists, like Tat Guy, will step in here every once and a while and contribute. I’m not solely doing stick arts on my own–I’m more of a mediator of this thread much like str[e]ak is for the BIG ONE. A couple of small rules:

1. Stick art TEMPLATES associated with your stick art is REQUIRED! I, nor do any other artists, shouldn’t be burdened with snooping around the internet looking for your template when you have 2 big resources, GOOGLE, and THE STICK TEMPLATE THREAD in the Tech Talk forum.

2. Request downtime - There’s gonna be time off between posting requests, and should be a MINIMUM of 2 weeks inbetween. Nothing more scornful than a person requesting something, having it done, and request something else less than a day later.

That’s pretty much it, for the moment. Got any questions, hit me up on PM or AIM = icantfeelmyhair

I think this already exists actually…?

It’s in Tech Talk

Stick ART.

But now that the templates are posted, people can go in there and provide it, should it be there.

I’ll have a stab at it.

donkey kong!!

Thank you very much, kind sir!!!:lovin:

Small pic for opinions:

definitely awesome so far. would you be able to make the calligraphy in the background a bit larger? Also, i guess it would be better to capitalize the “i” in my name, as well as make my name a bit larger… the kanji beside it is perfect though

“I” capitalised; name and “???” larger:

Where’s the Hori Fighting stick ex2 template at?

if I can trouble you for just one detail… could you add a thin silver line running across the top (across the select and start buttons) like it would look on vewlix panels, it would be definitely complete, plus what about the six holes for the panel screws and the white box around the upper left corner for the turbo that’s on the template?

Removing those was the first thing I did (after resizing), since a lot of people remove the turbo buttons anyway, and the screw holes can be - and really should be - cut out easily enough by lining the printed art up against the plexi top and cutting. In fact I plan on removing the button holes from the finished version as well. This should make it so that any minor cutting errors don’t result in visible white areas, and you can use the cutouts in transparent buttons if you want.

I only left the holes there for the small versions so that you could see the overall picture.

Also, on an unrelated note, you shouldn’t quote images the way you are doing. It makes it harder for people to read the thread. Just strip the IMG tags when you quote. I’m actually going to do that for my previous posts since those images are no longer of immediate relevance.

Anyway, latest modification (I also cleaned up the edges a bit):

And what it’ll look like for actual printing:

That makes sense, plus I can always cut from the panel. Again, thank you very much, as this art looks wonderful, and is what I was going for. I am truly appreciative.

Now off to finish this HRAP mod

Alrighty then, here’s the full-size 300DPI version (on MediaFire because Photobucket resizes): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yyzm5cmyj0i

Once again, I am quite grateful. Thank you so much!!!

Eh, it’s no biggie. I need more practice with CS3 anyway.

here are the remaining stick art requests from the BIG REQUEST thread:
[LIST]
[] Thatman_Blaze - stick art | not sure if he still wants this
[
] TRAMPY - stick art | doesn’t provide a template
[*] Bee - stick art
[/LIST]
i’ll let everyone know that stick art requests should now be posted here.

thanks a lot, buddy. :tup:

Can some one fix this:

maybe just clean the image.

so I can use it for this:

I don’t need the window for turbo buttons.

Thank you.

Will do tomorrow when i get home. . and Bee’s if no one else has started