The STICK ART REQUEST Thread: READ THE OP!

i will. . .

YO! You did my last one didnā€™t you? Anyways stick art guidelines are:

• Dimensions of the art should be 8.5" x 12", according to the person building my stick.

• Zangief in there somewhere. Iā€™d much prefer a pic of him from Alpha/marvel and on, and not this pose/pic. Since itā€™s been used a few times now, lol.

• Capcom blue and yellow logo on the bottom right corner.

• Zangiefā€™s name, in a spray paint/graffiti style.

• Works around this stick template. But without the last two buttons on the right (6 button setup in other words, obviously).

• Everything in black & white EXCEPT for the Capcom logo.

Like I said the only problem with my previous stick art, is that now I have a new stick with slightly different dimensions. Also, my layout is different, and Giefā€™s face was blocked by the stick placement no matter how I did it. I have no issue with Gief being blocked by something (since itā€™s hard not to) however I hate it when the face is blocked, looks out of place.

• So I guess the last point would be, good Gief sizing/placement so his face isnā€™t blocked by the stick! Lol.

If you want to see the old one, itā€™s right here.

Whew, I guess that actually is a lot of guidelines. Anyways, thanks so much in advance AGAIN, appreciate it!!!

Ok word from Kaytrim (building my stick), the button bezels are 33mm instead of 30mm so those are going to cover up the ā€œDeadā€ and ā€œPoolā€ around them, any chance the buttons can be widened just a smidge? Also I tried but it keeps looking like garbage, could you get ā€œGrogā€ on the bottom right? Donā€™t care how, what color or anything as long as it doesnā€™t look bad :rofl:

I really appreciate it, thank you.

no one free to help me? :sad:

Gimme a little bit, Iā€™ll whip that out later today.

Anyone willing to take a stab at this??? My stick is almost done, would love to see this on it when it gets here! =] Oh, and PM me if anyone does it for me, thanks!!!

Me and Tat should have these stick arts (hopefully) completed by Thursday sometime. Iā€™m hoping to whip out two of them tomorrow (including modding Grogā€™s).

Wish us luck!

Hey before you start on mine check your PMā€™s, ran into a few troubles, donā€™t want you to waste time on it haha.

You guys do such a great service for SRK members, and donā€™t ask anything in return. Thanks, you guys deserve it!

Good luck :wgrin:, and yeah you guys are awesome, thanks for you time and effort. :tup:

Grog:

BLEW IT UP!! As requested:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t74qu1

I had to upload the .png to sendspaceā€¦itā€™s 6.5 megs bigā€¦for a pictureā€¦

Lord Arthur. . .

IDK i mean i think thatā€™d be too condensed+the cut off some of the characters will get from the buttons. .

ok ill check it at home when i get from work cant check it here :annoy:

Yo Tat, Iā€™m already working on Tha_Yizzahā€™s, so donā€™t.

Hope you havenā€™t alreadyā€¦=/ā€™

This is perfect man, I really appreciate everything you did for me.

Whereā€™s my money?

=X

:lol:

SHIT!!!

I just realized I wasted a lot of time doing Yizzahā€™s stick art, when it was already done.

SCRAPPED!!!

=/

I bought you some prem yesterday does that count? :sweat:

OH SHIT!

I didnā€™t even realize!!

THANKIES GROG!!!

can you do it with just chun and boxer?? colors are similar so maybe something that melt them in the middle with the SF IV logo?