The Spider's Lair - Juri

Juri buffs

It’s amazing that the community can make a better CA than Capcom themselves

Really hope she gets combos from her fireball in S3

So dumb that she lost that, that was her thing

Now this is some dedication lemme tell ya.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1216931516

Hey dude,if you are on this forum. Then damn !!!

once again, Juri would be an excellent MvCi character.

from the story thread:

https://i.imgur.com/rBdNmxR.jpg

That’s from SSFVI. So, her second vtrigger was an old idea it looks like.

If her second V-trigger is an idea from SF4 days you would think they have time to improve it or change it completely.

Ah nevermind,it’s Capcom we talking about after all.

Just come back to this game after a 2 month break and forgot how frustrating Juri is. Being constantly rushed down when trying to charge and eating jump in combos because of charging ugh! Has she received any buffs appart from her VT?!!

Oh yeah, and FUCK Rashid!

Only buff reports so far are to her VT 1 being 2 bars, and her fireball improved ( not specified how ) and her target combo hitting crouching opponents.

Will have to wait a few more weeks for full patch notes and hopefully some adjustments to her flawed VT2.

By the way apparently her VT1 will still be 3 bars

The newest screenshots from the team versus mode suggests otherwise, I’d say they just forgot to update that part in the AE movelist on the cfn website.

The guy that has been collecting all the Juri data on a steam guide said something about these screenshots being of a build with mistakes. Not that I wouldn’t like it but it would seem weird that she has 2 bars on both her triggers.

We won’t really know for sure until AE comes out, but considering the Team Versus mode was revealed very recently, I’m pretty confident it’s gonna be 2-bars.

Unless the team versus screenshots are actually old and the build was full of unfinished balance changes, but I have no reason to believe that.
Then again, this is Capcom after all, so it’s never a good idea to get your hopes up, I agree.

reset I saw on @Lion_Jak yt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF74Y6zs6k0

It won’t be too long before we know for sure. Supposedly, we are getting the Balance Changes early January, so most likely we’ll get them ether next week or the week after that.

Merry Xmas everyone!!

I was thinking that even if VT1 stays 3 bars, the fact that they have considered buffing it to 2 bars must mean they acknowledge it needs some balance changes, so even if it stays a 3 bar trigger, they must have given it some appropriate buffs.

I’m still of the opinion that generally that her VT1 is too strong to be a 2 bar (as it is), but is admittedly one of the weaker 3 bars.

The current VT1 ported over directly to a 2 bar trigger would easily cause more salt than Guile’s 2.0 2 bar trigger. So basically 2 things are most likely happening.

1. If the CFN site/rumors are right, VT1 is staying intact or possibly buffed as a 3 bar.

2. VT1 becomes a 2 bar, but is almost assuredly getting nerfed to compensate (look at Chun’s nerfed VT1 for reference).

Maybe she’ll have to store again like sf4

I’ll take VT1 being 3 bar with overhead cancel and reduced bar reduction per normal cancel please.

VT1 as it is right now IMO Jin isn’t too great even as 2bar. Purely due to the fact that she can’t combo into MK.fuha for proper combo extensions. Her VT damage is the same as non VT just due to her MK.fuha becoming useless. It’s short lived, only offers big gains on activation and then hinders her confirm options while up.

“let’s give her a V-trigger that opens up her store moves but then removes the reason one of them is useful in the first place!”

“Genius idea Greg. Go home and fuck my wife, I’m gonna snort the rest of this blow.”