The Spider's Lair - Juri

Thank god

Great !

Is it same duration ?

I honestly don’t care if it’s 2 or 3 bars, i just want more utility from her VT1, it being less limited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyV7c8h45-g

Infiltration played a very good game. He ate too many throws every time Urien activated v-trigger. Can Urien’s knees be anti-aired?

You can MP.DP them and you can st.hp them but it may trade

MP.DP may also crossunder due to its forward momentum on startup

TC Confirmed for hitting crouchers
Also

To unpack that vid;
Something funky going on with V-Skill, unclear tho. True blockstring they said, but it’s hella unsafe so nothing changed there.
Target combo hits on crouchers, finally. Still unsafe, but can you cancel it to Fuha charge? If so, kinda strong, if blocked but cannot be cancelled then it’s fair. Other than that, not much we can figure out till we test it.

Nothing strong has been show, ha ha. Such a joker. Let’s watch what we say… and someone please tell Di3minion to delete that last tweet!!! :angry:

Bye guys.

Noooo! :cry:

Does V-Skill charge slightly faster?? :0

So target combo improved ,VT 1 is 2 bars and she has a better fireball ( no footage of this ) are the confirmed changes so far.

Since the event is over, it’s pretty sad that we didn’t get other news.Hopefully we get AE patch notes this month.

Also,what’s up with that dude’s “juri top tier” comment…

Wasn’t a final build anyway, was probably a build a couple iterations behind the final version of AE.

Didn’t notice. I want more use out of her non charged v-skill though.

I’ll see you in the Cody forums!

I won’t be dropping Juri though if she’s decent, but she will take a backseat.

People already complain about it now, so most likely not.

There are almost no meterless specials in the game that are plus on block, so expect Juri’s fireball to still be minus 2 or 1 without spacing. Probably the only thing they’ll touch is the store start up/recovery.

TC hitting crouching is nice. On hit, you get a store and a combo. On block, you get a store. It would also give us a forward moving cancel similar to far.mp from USFIV. Unless of course, they remove the ability to cancel on block.

I hate this period where they show stuff off, but the patch notes are not out :angry: Can’t even Theory Fight.

Not sure if this was brought up but how cool would be if Juri could use her charged vskill in the air.

Say both players neutral jump,but you could vskill for the hit,or be able to aim your vskill to go upwords.

The target combo instantly makes her more accessible for newer players. Even with her s.mk change you have to have pretty quick reactions and be rather particular to confirm compared to other characters. Target combo won’t get screwed by counter hit pushback also

I’ve been practicing with juri’s target combo. So it would be a pretty good block string for the reasons Fatal says. All I really want is more damage on the fireballs. I mean I think those charges should be doing more than 80 damage imo if I have to back dash just to charge them. That was my main issue imo.