THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN - The Houston Thread - Texas Showdown May 5-7, 2017

that free ride had to end soon, headbutt was just too good **sarcasm.

oh and lol @ thor, what’s that? down fierce, SPAM assist, down fierce, SPAM assist…call pheonix, profit.

New MSP in MvC3

that is all :smile:

Akuma confirmed for MvC 3.

http://shoryuken.com/content/akuma-appears-marvel-vs-capcom-3-artwork-3151/

Wondered why the other thread was closed all of a sudden.

fighting on streets

My name’s Sean and I play Cammy in SSF4. I’m striving to be the best in ssf4 and mvc3! I frequently play at monster’s on Tuesdays and smiley’s on Wednesdays. You may also catch me on xbl sometimes.

Hi, my name is Winchester. I mash a lot and get away with it quite often. I always say I’m on and off due to life and school, but that just means I’m off and I’ll stop caring two weeks later. Maybe Marvel or Tag 2 might stop that habit, who knows. If you need any Sagat help or a Sagat punching bag to use in training mode, let me know. I may randomly show up at all three listed venues at their specific dates, but if you find me at Smileys or Planet Zero, I will be too intoxicated to be of any use. Admitting is always the first step to recovery :clown:

You’ll never be better then me mah boi

Upload complete.

:looney:

It’s funny that I won that many games playing like complete shit

Dayumm whos cammy is that? I wonder if its i love the brush cammy:wonder:

Ps: That cammy is mad solid btw. I likes =]

3nigmat1c: U da man. Appreciate the vids big homie!

Since we are doing introduction my name is Jan everyone!

I’ve been around the Houston scene for a long time. Have seen it change in a bunch of ways. I will be managing this thread. PM me if you have any questions!

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is DeAngelo aka AirbrushKing. Been a tio for 3 1/2 years now and its been great run so far meeting new players. Started Test Your Skills Series 1 1/2 years ago and its been growing like crazy thanks to the help I have from Jan aka The MAN & Jake 13/Melee scene & the texas community. Main games I play is Mvc2 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Marvel 2. Cant wait till mvc3 drops to see if imma bring back the world famous chip and dale team. I love houston cause theres no place like htown that will give you them 2 for 1 specials. Srk + Houston = BOOOOM! Check out houstons gaming scene cause it has some good spots to play at during the week. You can check me out at smileys every wed starting at 8. Any questions, hit me though a pm and join the tys series facebook page. We in there!

I am Raph, aka Fernando J., and I am a scrub.

I also play almost every game, and am actually motivated to get better, so hit me up to play whenever.

GTFO you ain’t in H town ho :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s got a lotta better mixups that damn medium punch don’t complain work with it and only combo in with that stupid headbutt

im moving to houston this summer

Wish I had a good schedule to actually hit the arcades… My name is Marlon gamertag Grimmjow316 mostly a SSF4 player getting ready for MVC3 and later on MK, I’m mostly on PS3 if anyone wants to play against a mediocre Gief.

i counted 14 wake up reversals LOL