THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN - The Houston Thread - Texas Showdown May 5-7, 2017

What happened to Austin?

Hello my name is Isaac. Been in the scene for a year now? You can say I main Chun-li in SSF4. You can say I am pretty good. All I can say is I am striving to get better at that poking, spacing and all around footsies. I’m most likely better than you at it! I also like to play anything else in existence except for mahvel 2, cuz mahvel 3 is coming. I enjoy Kof 2002: UM, TvC, Blazblue (the only noel in town i think…?), Super Turbo, and i’m dabbling into some Samurai Showdown. Anyway, I stay solid, and I will annoy you in-game for sure!

Play me on Ps3.

Hi I’m Daisy

^ Hiiiiii
Are you hot?

The name’s Jacob. I don’t live in Houston, but my fellow Louisiana players go against you guys in tournaments every now and then so I’d like to go against you guys at least in some online matches. Gamertag’s KumaOso and I play an annoying Fuerte (YMMV) and I always love a good challenge.

I also like to play KOF 2K2 and BlazBlue a bit, but I’m still trying to find my mains. Looking into Guilty Gear as well with Bridget and Milia.

^we dont know this fellow…

Thanks for the vids 3nigmat1c

lololol

daisy & princess peach is my team in double dash~

watches vids

Jesus! How many opportunities do you need to finish someone off Jan?

She forgot to introduce her self. She’s shrimpy and she’s a groupie

Im a troll and enjoy making ppl mad cuz they shouldn’t be taking the internet so serious in the first place I also suck at gamez

Hi I’m Daisy!

Hi I’m Daisy!

Hi I’m Daisy!

Hi I’m Daisy!

“Daniel are you OK?”

“Daniel!”

Then waking up in Charles’ clothes… :3

Tomorrow is:
http://shoryuken.com/f7/texas-bar-fights-tournament-dallas-tx-january-15th-2011-a-257775/

So hype last time!!!

i’m not going to bar fights :frowning:

Name’s David, I Play me some Bison and Guile. I also suck, but I love this game too much to stop.

jan’s not the one that cost them them the mm… I WAS WITH MY GDLK IRL TROLLING!!!

**Carlos Burrito!

What up…**

**Oh we’re doing intros?

Hi, my name is O.Red and I’m the biggest scrub in this mufucka.

I play SSF4. I have a magnificent Bison

Bitches be on my dick because I look like Daigo Umehara.

I beat Jan once. That shit was epic.

I use to go all the casuals but my car fucked me so now I don’t anymore.

When I do make my return, niggas won’t be ready. :badboy:

That is all**

if there’s a carpool going to Dallas from here for bar fights I’ll consider going. let me know.

They be like abk

Abk: wut

Can you teach me how to duggie?

Abk: naw

Why?

Abk: cuz all da bitches love meh

Wasup, name’s Cameron or Cam’ for short. I’ve been a lifelong resident of Houston. And I’ve just learned about the re-emergence of arcades in Houston.
As you can see in my sig, that I main Dudley and Sagat my two all time favorite SF characters. I’m not great but I can kick some ass.