The SFV Lounge: MUTINY!

Start your day right, listen to some good ass clarinet playing.

@AriesWarlock you want some real jamming. :triumph:

There is no right way to wake up to online classes. They hit me with the delayed high to beat my guard jump. I got fucked up.

2 Likes

I was just thinking if Capcom would change it all of a sudden of some reason for casual.

I don’t like it either.

1 Like

I’m as surprised as you are! I never post anymore and got tagged :thinking:

With that said, ha-ha get on my level :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yuck.

1 Like

I intentionally @'d a bunch of people that don’t post often anymore to see if anyone would come back.

3 Likes

Kek, get styled on by the great magnus and doom for running such a garbage team. :triumph:

@The_Shakunetsu when you finally release the greatest fighting game ever, I hope you give SRK lots of credit :rofl:

2 Likes

That’ll depend:

@The_Shakunetsu is smash a fighting game?

2 Likes

Street Fighter should 100% stay 6 buttons, but I’m also not against 4 or 5 button layouts in other games.

Actually now that think about I feel like all games end up using 6 in one way or another anyway.

4 Likes

So Pizza Hut in my country decided to come up with a monstrosity. Durian Pizza.

:nauseated_face: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Like MK11 has 4 attack buttons but requires 8 (if you don’t use shortcuts) lol

I’d rather have a few morw buttons than more command normals. Think I’ve had at least one game ask me to do df normal followed by a d one.

My execution to garbage for that. :cry:

1 Like

Yeah that’s one thing I dislike in other games. You have to be more strict with your directions because every fucking direction is a unique attack.

1 Like

It’s hella annoying when you have to cancel into a special too. DF into DP motion with characters that also have QCF motions is a mess.

Not to mention it fucks over charge characters. Take Guile for example. Motherfucker got command normals on pretty much everything.

Just do df d df ya scrub.

Y’all got some trash execution. :triumph:

1 Like

It’s heavy for sure. Song structure is very uniform, I like more variation in a song as you know with me being a metalhead. But I guess that’s why the song is short, to be enjoyed in short bursts? I can see why you like the breakdown lol. It’s good :metal:t2:

I was gonna hit you with a band named Grotesque, but I figured perhaps this song is closer to what you might like. That it’s titled “Grotesque Impalement” is a coincidence lol. The first song, the first 5 minutes:

The song starts very fast with drums at full gear. 0:52 is the first breakdown, 1:53 change, 2:31 another breakdown, 3:25 final breakdown, 4:40 closing with guitar solo! :metal:t2:

This song is so good, girls can’t help but swoon and cover it on guitar!

I… don’t know what to make of this. Wedding music?

1 Like

1 Like

@ZioSerpe

And it’s not like I can’t do it, I pretty much have to if I wanna play King. It’s just more uncomfortable than it should. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Who watches Bob’s Burgers? Here’s Linda as the Vampirella done by Frank Frazetta

2 Likes