The SFV Lounge: MUTINY!

Pack yo shit brehs!!! We moving to Megashock!!!

You can find most of the regulars in this Discord server too:

Previously, on Fighter Lounge Z: The SFV Lounge - You’re getting Dan for christmas.

The PC players ditched SF 30th like it was SFV and hopped on Fightcade. Meanwhile, from the shadows of Tekken, @Darc_Requiem emerged with over a 100 waifus, reuniting the PS4 playerbase under the Soul Tiddybur VI banner.

But this period of peace and prosperity wouldn’t last long.

A series of despicable incidents would unite even the most die-hard Twitter Haters to the Cancel Incels in a truce with the sole purpose of kicking out the sex offender and pedo scum preying on the FGC.

hakai anime

After a long period of terrible pizza, thicc waifus and cosplayers, and “fuck air parries” talk, Japanese FG Developers decided enough was enough and summoned a meeting to decide how to handle the whole world mocking their wack netcodes.

Rollback was the answer. FEXL’s director flexed his OG status and led the charge with Harada not far behind while SNK graciously took the cardboard cutouts Harada got to replace them because KoF15 still has nothing to show.

Yet all eyes were on Capcom, who had announced a massive Summer Reveal stream only a couple days after that momentous roundtable.

Makoto fans all over the world raised their voices as one, claiming the #2 on SF’s popularity poll was a lock this time.

Makoto Anxious

However, disaster struck.

After puffing their chests and announcing a huge S5 update, they revealed Dan Hibiki using half-baked shaky 240p phone cam footage, concept arts for Rose and Oro, and a random friend of Sakura from a series deader than F-Zero. The 5th character is still unknown because they used the rest of the budget on booze and irrelevant eSports trash.

tumblr_nlq5s1t7Bs1s3cnt2o1_500

With the knowledge that SFV Stans are getting Dan Hibiki for Christmas, Ono bounced, and a long, drawn out season that will last until late 2021, we got to this point.

The GOAT SRK Lounge graces your screen once again with the chillest energy and the hottest takes!!!

Here’s to some excellent posting!

SSShitposting Intensifies

24 Likes

First.

3 Likes

Soul Calibur 6 needs more than 100 Create a Character slots…

7 Likes

Calling everyone, shitty Discourse only allows 10 @ mentions at a time, so bear with me.

@Skort
@Darc_Requiem
@Hecatom
@Cipher
@Pertho

@ZioSerpe
@Dayaan
@PlusFrames
@AriesWarlock
@BornWinner

6 Likes

@Martian
@Eskills
@KingTubb
@Saitsu
@Naeras

@TheDarkPhoenix
@Twinblades
@The_Shakunetsu
@Edmund
@Shahenzan

3 Likes

@Blue_Team
@Vhozite
@Yiceman2K
@ToreyBeans
@DevilJin_01

@Bea_Iank
@NCK_Feroce
@Maravilla
@Intuitive2011
@HeavensCloud

3 Likes

@You
@BraboChoke
@Phantom_Miria
@Daemos
@Baines

@Evil_Canadian
@Genistar
@Willseless_Again
@Reason4U
@Trife88

2 Likes

@FengShuiEngine

@Miles_Riey
@Jocelot
@Hawkingbird

Ok, now we can get this party started.

Edit: Son of a… I never manage to remember @MilesRiey tag right. Sorry bro. :rofl:

2 Likes

Aw you remembered!

Here’s your reward:

3 Likes

Wtf you actually used em all???

1 Like

And it still wasn’t enough! :rofl:

Not enough metal in this thread!!!

Queen Lauren coming to consoles near you soon.

Also LOL HOUSTON SPORTS!

1 Like

tenor (16)

14 Likes

I’ve deleted at least 10 characters.

1 Like

Ahh this is the second easiest move I’ve had this year!

That daigo hifight clip.

Daigo lives in a different planet from everybody else when it comes to this game.

Edit: It also helps that Guile has a super long 7 frame sweep.

3 Likes

Side note: I’m gonna run out of bottled water if YouTube keeps putting these women track & field athletes in my recommendations.

6 Likes

I’m watching the Sopranos and it’s pretty good

3 Likes