The SF4 Juggle System:

EX Tornado makes Standard Knockdown

Another one to add Kich

Sagats Forwar/Backwards J.MP is JP 1, you know the elbow with the phenominal hitbox priority

Like Sagat needs another one :stuck_out_tongue:

I ment Ex galactic tornado ha JP 1 at least,as you can j.hk (both hits) Ex tordano.

This actually does coincide with my theory. 00 Juggle Class means that it puts people in float stun, 01 puts them in standard float, 02 doesn’t let them juggle (perhaps).

For instance, at 00 –
c.fp (float) > full ultra works because they’re in float.
c.fp (float) > c.fp (standard) > half ultra works because his ultra’s initial hit has a JP of 0, if they’re not in float, it won’t hit, so that’s why you get the half ultra.
c.fp (float) > c.fp (standard) > c.fp doesn’t work because just like Ken’s ultra, c.fp doesn’t actually have juggle potential.

Ryu’s j.mp can juggle into itself infinitely. I should probably reword “float knockdown reset” with something that more accurately describes it. Because it’s not necessarily a reset, it’s just that, THAT hit doesn’t move them out of float knockdown. Can’t think of anything of the top of my head.

Btw, Using the Psycho booster trade glitch, I can confirm that Bisons stomp and EX stomp jas a JP of 0. Also that Devils reverse has JP 0 and EX DR has JP 0,1. :stuck_out_tongue:

02 does let juggles happen though, i can check what juggles off of it in a little bit.
i do know that nonfull ultra will juggle for sure

Vega’s EX FBA GRAB has JP ,although not sure how much but i think 1.Proof here: [media=youtube]bOi6bEtKJQw[/media]

^^Correct^^

nice find, that means the first hit causes standard knockdown, the grab is most likely JP 1

Well you can also see this if you do df.hk EX SBA and you will notice that only one hit of the claw attack will hit,the one with 1 JP and the grab will work ,so it has JP 1 also.But i really dont know about the normal version.When i try out the same setup it wiffs(the claw attack comes out),so i would guess non ex is JP 0,but if someone can correct me on that one i’ll be very glad.Also it this the only grab in the game with juggle?I know in ssf4 rose’s AA grab will also have juggle.

Sakura’s EX shunpuken 3rd hit has JP minimun 2 not 0 as listed as it can juggle after 2 hit ex hadoken,but in “true” sakura style it resets them(WTF?!?!?)

^^lol^^

How’d you find that one out :stuck_out_tongue:

I was trying to do EX hadoken fadc ultra for rose to reflect my hadouken and see what happens but i missed the input and got ex shunpu and rose didnt reflect and the 3rd hit hit her after ex hadoken.Pretty wierd.

If you mean the first hit of EX FBA, then that one causes float knockdown, at least on ground hit. you can trade it, and then connect it again and add an izuna drop on that.

Stuff that needs updating:

Cammy:

Cannon Spike LK/MK/HK:
Low hit: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
High hit: JP = 0 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

Cannon Spike EX:
Low hit: JP = 0 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
High hit: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

Chun-Li:

Spinning Bird Kick EX:

It’s hard to say the exact JP of every hit, but I would say it is:

1: JP = 5 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
2: JP = 6 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
3: JP = 7 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
4: JP = 8 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
5: JP = 9 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

After j.HP, I can do full EX SBK -> last4 hits of EX SBK.
After 2 hit j.HP, I can do full EX SBK -> last 3 hits EX SBK.

Dan:
Super:
Some hits have a JP of 0, while every 2nd or 3rd hit or something like that have a JP of 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. Last hit probably has infinite JP.

Dhalsim:

Yoga Mummy:
JP = 1 - CCSK

Rose:
Reflected Projectile: Same as original properties of the move.

Rufus:

j.HK:
1: JP = 0 - FKR - CCFK
2: JP = 1 - CCSK

Galactic Tornado EX:
1: Grapple, only hits standing opponents. (This is just the suction part of the move)
2: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

Sakura:

Shunpukyaku MK:
1: JP = 0 - CCR
2: JP = 1 - CCR

Shunpukyaku HK:
3: JP = 2 - CCR

Shunpukyaku EX:
3: JP = 2 - CCR
4: JP = 0 - CCFK - Knock Down (Float)

Did som testing on these using AA EX hadouken and AA normal hadoukens.

Sakura Otoshi (All):
1: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
2: JP = 2 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
3: JP = 3 - CCHK - Knock Down (Hard)

Can’t connect it after EX Hadouken. Dunno how we proved that it was 2, 3, 4, but it was faulty probably.

Vega:

EX izuna drop has JP of 1, as people said.

Regarding gouken’s tatsu’s,kich.You mention that the initial part(launcher kick) has 0 JP but forgot to say that the other hits have juggle, but it hard to test exactly how much.

Probably +1 for each hit. Doesn’t really matter as you can’t combo out of it in any way I know.

What do you mean by comboing out of it?

He means that you can’t connect the latter hits of Gouken’s tatsu’s and then continue to juggle them, so their JP is null.

I thought JP is the potential of the move to juggle, and gouken can do j.mp tatsu so they dont have null jp?
Also i saw that cammy’s super acts kind of weird.The last hit doesnt raise the counter by just one, but by at least 2 as cannon spike wiffs through them.

It’s not that the actual JP is null, it’s their use that is null–if you connect his Tatsu, you cannot juggle anything afterwards, the recovery stretches into the triple digits of frames on some.

I’ll get around to updating the original post soonish, some new info has come in suggesting that Ryu’s Super is actually JP 1-2-3-4-6 and ultra is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9. The last hit always connects.

i’ve made some more complete discoveries on modding the internal implementation will be making a better post soon because i have class soon

proof:
[media=youtube]7p9amiZy5W4[/media]