The Rufus Thread

If you pair him up with bob you don’t even have to use his mid move because Bob’s is better. I think they may have speed up rufus’s other follow ups.

Personally, I would be raging if Capcom DIDN’T “lazily” include this rehashed character. RUFUS FOR LYFE!

Also, lol. Is that really the plot? I never would of thought Zangief would contact Rufus of all people to team up with him.

though he’ll probable gain combo potential after an overhead to make up for it.

No way if rufus can combo after an overhead he will be tooooooo strong, he all ready has a dive kick, i say only let character like Poison, Guile, Rolento combo off an overhead (SF side)

i don’t think it would be too strong as this game seems quite offence orientated, and pretty much everyone has overheads that lead into a combo. if it was SFIV then it might be overpowered

Nah giving a dive kick character an overhead that can be combo into is nuts man, it’s like giving dudley a dive kick

Rufus is just bad news to me. I hope the guy who choose him as Zangief partner instead of R. Mika just die the most painful death possible.

Hello Alexandre. Up to your usual antics, I see.

Glad to see that Rufus is in, this game will now become a part of my game collection. I wonder what kinds of customizations will make Rufus quite a formidable opponent considering the dive kick and EX Messiah pressure.

speed boost will probably be quite beneficial to his rush-down

There are no words…

Who else could possibly be Angel? Cmon the guy has a Jesus kick!

Im gonna play rufus, hes the only reason i play sf4 and he will be the only reason i play gemfighter…

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Are there any match videos of him?

Naw not that I know of but been looking tho

So how does rufus magic series work? Any decent videos of him up? Id imagine it would go dive kick, short,strong,forward,fierce xx gt? The only reason I didnt include jab is because close jab has a terrible hitbox and No roundhouse because afaik its not special/super cancelable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I hope he can do specials during his magic series. Would be awesome to do something like :lp:,:mp:.:hk: into Messiah Kick ( :lk: followup), Switch Cancel.

I think he’ll fare well in this game. If EX Messiah stays the same as SFIV it would awesome to Switch Cancel into.

He has to be able to tag after an EX messiah or maybe even a Roundhose Messiah depending on how it works in this game. I imagine his spin move would work well in the corner for tags as well.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Only thing you not able to tag cancel in this game are projectiles

What I meant was the ability to continue the combo with your tagged in character after one of Rufus’ moves because damage stun would allow you to do so.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk