The OFFICIAL "yo he got the mango sentinal" Color Edit Thread

WOW the things we do to make this game more intresting to play we truely broke this game to hell and back again…lol :lovin: keep up the good work guys:tup:

I just so happened to have the pleasure to play d0c’s colors for tourney on Friday…

All i can say is…

THE BEST.

I can’t figure why d0c is just SO NICE

You are right! Tell your boys to stop hating on that trance mix. :rofl::rofl:

More updates coming soon.

so any color codes for these colors?

Can’t seem to find the original color thread so I’ll ask here. Are there any guides to help a newb with color editing?

The original music ‘n’ colour thread:

Wow I’m blind, lol. Thanks.

keep up the good work

I desire that blue magneto…!

Soon soon! Got some more updates posted.

oh your so pringles. are you going to post up a .cdi file of the finished game, or is that even allowed?

It’s not allowed, but what will probably happen is either, a zip file containing all the character files so you can download them to your game’s directory and make your own image, or an off site CDI file. I’ll have to discuss with Preppy.:wgrin:

That black cable/cyclops is the ish:amazed:

Mega Optic Updates!

there is a lot of updates pending for palmod that cover a range of different aspects of the coloring issue. so that’s why i haven’t done anything for this stuff. everything is going to be idiot proof.

eidit* here are bins i made for an event a few weeks ago. i made it in like 2 daysish.

the reason it’s a rar of all the bin files is cause i dont want to take a million PNGs cause all the characters have edited extras and follow a code.

LP = Blue
LK = Red
HP = Black
HK = Green/Yellow
A1 = Light Colors
A2 = Dark Colors

The characters that are in there:
Cyclops
Psylocke
Doom
Tron
Ruby Heart
Cable
Dhalsim
Juggernaut
Storm
Magneto
Iron Man
Sentinel
Captain Commando
Servbot

so: <dead link, removed>

Good shit, I will take a look. I’ve been so busy with my new job I haven’t had much time to do much of anything, but I’ll try to get at you before the end of the week sir.:looney:

Whattup Doc. Come down soon, I gotta show u more colors.

Lovin the Mega Optic Blasts son.

I got that Magnegro…

Dukeee! I like how you have certain colors to make me and rob lose, LMAO.

Some stuff I’ve been messing around with-

-BDSM Cable
-Ryu/fireball
-Psylocke / fireabll

War Machine is sort of a work in progress, but he’s been on the backburner for a while, now.

that cable is just wrong. :shake: