The Official Cencal Players Lounge

^^^ funny shit, hey kid sry but i was going to go to your house and play but my mom picked me up from school, maybe tomara.

Haha ya i knew it was u, after i looked at your profile and found the sn. Was tired yesterday and didnt feel like taking the bus so ehh i jus stayed. Ya umm come over tomorrow dennis like around 5ish, ive been playin disgea alot but dont worry bout me for this weekend, i wont be any kind of liability well lil compared to v town but ill hold my own. haha pog u better have some brew there or something i wanna play tipsy haha, ill show you my improvements in this lil short of time last time i played. :badboy: Party on party on :party:

Shipment came in Denny boy…Contact me asap

ok guys…so whats goin on this weekend…is everyone getting together for the little party or what…hey pog make sure to give everyone directions to the house if they go because even i dont know where the house is… :clap: :karate: :party:

Well sure…

All u have to do is show up Materia, you can easily get there when were all together.

As for everyone else, well, Dennis has been there before, but just in case GET ONLINE TODAY MAN!!! I can talk it over with ya, I dun know the address but its easy to get to

You too Isaac, u can get online without installing aim on the comps… go to www.aol.com and look to the right, it’ll say aim express or somthin

:d: :df: :lp: + :lk: :r: :hp: = :encore:

cooool chaRL just a heads up 4 the peeps that like plying on a arcaid cab 4 free we got new 36os 4 the cab and new bottons so yeh that will b done n a few ok thats it 4 now .on a side note last night was coo adoms a beast on the soleC stic :tup: ok

Hey, sry guys that i booted you i was jus getting tired and wanted to be alone for awhile it wont happen again. All and all, it was a good playing session for me and a good learning experience, it showed me what i was severly lacking. I RARELY get like that dennis so dont think i do that all the time, well im gonna go hit the books again.

OMFGsheruz…2 much going on this weekend…Water festival, picnic, kearny, POG Q, labor day tournies…bleh…

Dennis your a crazy mofo walking around with you evo late night was classic

“baLLuh Status”

:pleased: evo to good

Okay… someone got fucked up this weekend, and the 3 horsemen what… the 3 horsemen what… more like the 2 horsemen with adom and P diddy, Dennis couldnt do shit so whatever… not like the others did much Muahahaha. Someone else chickened outta there money matches but we wont go there heh heh

Its all good man, next time everyone goes

lame ass its caled bing drunk heeh and i stll beat u down eehehehehe props 4 adom piddy 4 holding it down in 3strike ggxx taken haha should i go on cvs2 and criss on spf2t well any game that was playing hahaha the 3 orse men owen ahhahah now what bitch :clap: yeh WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeh were was hector the horse men got tired of beating u down ahhaaha

Let’s start some strats in this here thread…
I’ll go first…“if you have a fireball uppercut character then throw a fireball to lure the opponent to jump and when they do uppercut.” Works like a charm! Congrats…you are now an elite!

:tup: ok i got 1 but it only works on a buddy if hes not a buddy do this strat at yur own risk .if u have full bar get n real close super …slam there start button .

Or… we can all roll super, that works too, or atleast for Dennis :clap: . But not for me I cant roll, so I JD super

best strategy ever “hit your opponent until he has no life”

push their roll button…(dennis status on saturday)then bust super :clap: :tup:

yo pog, p diddy told me of the match you wanna throw down on halo. we should be ready at the end of the month after i move. and beware of our child prodigy.

^^^ Taunt untill they get mad and come after you.