The Netflix Thread

I’ve seen it. Pretty sure all the nerds on this forum have.

What that name of the dude who confess on his death bead that Light is not Kira.
That by all rights should of derailed the Investigation, as a death bed confession taken pretty seriously.

Also the rules of the Book is mostly Bullshit after rule 4 (the rules over the Death Gods themselves) as there so many loop holes the death gods can take.

well for any one who has a HDR Capable TV and a PS4 Pro Netflix has just add HDR support for it’s PS4 Pro App

Netflix on my LG55B6P TV App

Netflix on my PS4 Pro App

downsize pictures to 640x480 from their original size of 5321x2988.

Could you make your photos any bigger?

Please downsize them or use spoiler tags. it makes the thread alot easier to read.
Thanks

Death Note was pretty good. It wasn’t faithful to the source material at all but I found it pretty enjoyable. I was hesitant to press play but time flew by when watching it. It’s a little cheesy and I don’t think It was on purpose but overall I liked it. The biggest knocks against it (if your aren’t a weeaboo) are that the mind game between Light and L are completely removed and the pacing feels super rushed because they try to cram so much stuff into an 1:40 movie. I hope it gets a sequel but I have a feeling it’s going to be hated by everyone.

Looks hype…

I heard Daredevil was pretty good, but I haven’t chosen to renew my Netflix in a while.

its a good time.

I finally saw Dear White People and I gotta say it was pretty good. They definitely used the movie as a jumping point, but really fleshed out the characters afterward and ended it all on an interesting note. I hope S2 comes out soon.

Yeah, considering the source material it seems fine enough and at least on par with live action Japanese movie they put out a few years ago. Some people just can’t be pleased no matter what when something is adapted to another media or region.

Real talk, those juicy lips is what carried me through Jessica Jones.

Just everything about her when you actually see her is hot. If she wasn’t famous I could see her being a Williamsburg hipster who fades into a liver disease by 35.

weaboos love to do two things that i find interesting.

1. blame hollywood for shitty movie adaptions…when they still have to buy the rights from japan. if you wanna cry why not to japan? is it because of the evillll white man?

2. they never wanna admit, japan has been making shit adaptions for decades…long before america got into the mix. is asian washing a thing? cause it should be for some of those adaptians that were clearly not meant to be asian.

Thomas Jane has a gig…

Prepare to pay more for Netflix…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB15UFO5ebA

I personally enjoyed Man on the Moon…so I’ll check this out.

Just finished Mindhunter, great show.

Just finished watching ep1, acting seems a bit shaky in parts but liking it so far.

sheeeeit, Kristen is thinner than what I normally like but damn I’d ravage the unholy hell out of that. She could piss on me and I’d be fine with it.
Obviously I’m looking forward to Jessica Jones season 2.

I’m so lazy with the binging though…I’m still only about halfway done with Defenders and just finished watching Jessica Jones a couple of months ago…never finished watching Luke Cage or Iron Fist either.

Speaking of Jessica Jones, here’s some “old” news that showed up on my feed some time ago via Syfy wire:

syfy.com/syfywire/krysten-ritter-was-punched-in-the-face-and-passed-out-during-jessica-jones-fight-scene

Gotta say that was very unfortunate but props to her for making it a great learning experience on how to throw punches and not being on the receiving end.