The Murda Mitten-Michigan 2010 1.2 thread

So, went to Lansing and got a new one, now today or tomorrow I need to go get games and shit for it, should have it set up tonight if everything goes well.

finally got my PS3 set up and picked up SF4 for that too so hit me up on either my XBL(gotta get a 3 month card to get back on) or my PSN for games

GGs tonight in SF4 Chat, ending the night 9-10 wasn’t too damn bad :rofl:

hmm looks like i need to get a xbox soon…and also dual mod my te stick.

Do eeeet, I wanna play that Guile :bgrin:

Come to this weeks ranbat :wink:

I cant make it to this weeks, I think I’ll only be able to make the East Lansing ones for now on :shake:

Chris Hu is the saltiest guy I know. I owned him like Mikey owns chexmix for breakfast and he goes on IRC complaining about how I suck and how I am random lol

well looks like i’ll see you in lansing :tup:

Oh shit so you ended up replacing the RRoD’d xbox, eh? Good shit. Hit me up tonight on live for some matches.

I should be on too after 10 o clock for some Tekken/SF. Hit me up for whatever.

Aight, well, I’m returning my friends copy of SF4 around 4-5, but I should have SF4, BlazBlue, T6, VF5, Borderlands, MW:2, Halo 3 (gotta kill the urge sometimes =/) and maybe a few others tonight around 8 or so.

Also, Newmoney, you going to be able to make it to the East Lansing ranbats? Those are the only ones that I’m going to be able to make it to if you still want that stick.

Oh, GGs PerfectLegend, those were really close at the start of our sesh, but then after we fucked around with other characters and went back to our mains you fucking dominated me, I got quite annoyed by the wake-up teleports >.<

I was in the shower after that and thought that maybe TAP’s would catch you, am I right to say this?

Haha ggs, and how’d you lose to my honda o_O

:confused:

I’m on now if you want more :bgrin:

Any1 picking up the US copy of TVC for the Wii?

oh hello there mr air gief grab ultra. How you like grabbing sagat and mbison out of their stand fierce kick AAs? Oh, like it very muuuuuuuuch!

I’m getting it. Making a new 2 person stick to use with it :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I was thinking ^_________^

well, nevermind, now that I look at it, gotta jump, but still, opens up more options for him, now is to see how much range it has to grab.

Yo Aaron, are you still planning on getting some games in this week? And is there any chance I can get a lift to the ranbats this weekend?

I’m getting on XBL for an hour or two after I take a shit. I’m downing for any fighter I have, which I think is everything but DOA4 and SC4. I’m ESPECIALLY down for Tekken 6.