The Murda Mitten-Michigan 2010 1.2 thread

Good luck - try to abuse the lag if possible. :slight_smile:

Ranbats season 3

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?221103-Mi-Ranbats-Season-3-Garden-City-East-Lansing-MI-Biweekly

Iā€™m gonna work on setting up a little online league or something for SF4. Any suggestions?

As for casuals before I leave, we should have a gathering with all the A2 guys some time this week. Friday?

Online meet ups will have to work as far as casuals we can all just party chat it up and switch off.

Also anyone want to try weeklies instead of just bi weeklies what do you guys think?

Also I think we all should try and critique each others game to get better as much as we can.

i am down for whatever. guile will returnā€¦lol

Forgot to mention that turbo settings on controller isnā€™t aloud, some new people might think itā€™s alright, considering itā€™s not in the rules, eventhough it should be common sense.

Iā€™d be down for an online league, could we maybe have an entry fee for the entire season, then just split it like we normally do 70/2010?

If we have weeklies that means Iā€™ll be able to make it more, because Iā€™m probably only going to be able to make the East Lansing ranbats, whatā€™s everyone else think about it?

when it happens in east lansing ima see about getting a ride with someone.

Iā€™m down for that.

So, what system are we going to run it on?

The majority of our players have 360ā€™s dont they?

Or would we run 2 seperate leagues, one for each console?

What would be a decent entry fee for the season? How long would it last?

Iā€™m proposing, $30 for a season, each season lasting 2 months. Having matches every weekend?

please this, i would like being able to use my stick (i need as much help as possible here)

There will be 2 separate ones for the different consoles 100% for sure. $30 is steep though! You mean business lol. I was thinking more along the lines of 5-10. I thought maybe just have it be a round robin tournament conducted over the course of several weeks, but if something else sounds better that would be fine too.

Well, I figured $30 for a 2 month season wouldnā€™t be too bad ^_^;

Iā€™d be fine with $10 though, so round robin meaning winner takes all, right?

I think itā€™d be better to run it like a normal ranbat season, with just an online tourney once a week, lasting for a month or so, same ranking points as we normally have, and having the top 3 rankings winners pick up their cash at the next ranbats that theyā€™re at.

Iā€™m done for for anytime that is not tomorrow or Thursday. Fridayā€™s good for me.

Iā€™ll try to contact Momo and Yusuke later today to tell them about it, after I sleep and move in. Contact Rusty and whoever else for me.

good games gregoā€¦was getting my daigo onā€¦(insider) lol

Answer : PM laugh, and get some converters off of him. PS2 to PS3 and PS2 to Xbox 360 (have wired controller)
Iā€™m sure you guys have dual modded sticks, or a few of you have PS2 H-Rapes.

My reason for suggesting round robin is simply so that we get more games in. I want the league to be a way for MI to come together and practice more regularly even if it has to be online. If itā€™s a regular tournament than you only a few matches. Round Robin you get a shit ton, which is good!

Weā€™re talking about an online tournament, so you need the console too.

Any of these would be good and I also strongly agree with critiquing each otherā€™s game. Iā€™m a friendly player but for us to level up we really need to be more critical. In the end itā€™s all still fun, right? Itā€™s a shame weā€™re all so spread out. I have a feeling MI could be a pretty dominant state in the scene if we were more concentrated in one area.

Add me on XBL if you wanna play Tekken. NewMoney989

Then yeah, round robin sounds like good shit, more games and more communication the better, also, Checkmate perfecting Chris Hu last night was good shit, he rushed that ass down hard :rofl:

Iā€™ll be adding you soon enough(EDIT:Or Not). :bgrin:

EDIT: ā€¦Now Iā€™m also a believer of never buying a used/refurbished xbox 360.

Mine came in the mail.

Hooked it up one hour later.

RRoDā€™d out of the box.

Fucking A Gamestop, my god.

E74

Iā€™m waiting to get my Xbox back in the meantime I have SF4 on pc Iā€™ll play (same gamertag)
Looking forward to the online league and am working on something for the Saginaw area players (t6 and SF4)

hmmmmmmmmmā€¦i need practice againā€¦havent played anything for a couple days