The Murda Mitten-Michigan 2010 1.2 thread

*** Link to the michigan fighting game community facebook page***

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/148687751876381?ap=1***

I need everyone’s help with the Gamertag list, I need everyone who’s character/s and games aren’t listed to please send me a pm with what character/s and games they play the most because I believe we have some players, like Hai, who only play Tekken if I’m not mistaken. Thanks.)

New thread for the new year.

Information on Michigan’s biweekly ranbats can be found here.

http://shoryuken.com/f7/mi-ranbats-season-4-garden-city-mi-biweekly-232328/

I’ve also gone through the thread and decided to get everyone’s Live and PSN tags to make it easier to add people.

Xbox Live Tags:

PapaRhino- iRhino v2
SF4 - Seth/Balrog/Abel
3s - Akuma/Urien/Necro

Perfect Legend- iPerfectLegend
SF4 - Akuma/Sagat

Chat De Thunder - Chat De Thunder
SF4 - Dhalsim

AaronS - Sigmal
SF4 - Ibuki/Rufus

in0r4n - inor4n
SF4 - Honda

alex6x6x6 - alex6x6x6
SF4 - Blanka

T3stikills - T3stikills
SF4 - Sagat, Ryu, Abel
3rd Strike - Akuma, Ryu
HDR - Honda
BlazBlue - Jin
Tekken 6 - Eddy Gordo

PachiAfro - Frylock 252
SF4 - Adon/Chun Li

Person-Man - Funky Strong
SF4 - Balrog/Akuma
BB - Tager
T6 - Leo

Sideshow20 - DeeDogg20
SF4- Guile/Balrog

NewMoney - NewMoney989

cocomonkeh - cocomonkeh

Shadow Glare - Shadow Glare

zeiram - Zeiram09
SF4 - Gief/Blanka

hbreakz - hbreakz

vanitys7 - tyrone kupples
SF4 - Bison/Cody

Ubersaurus - Ubersaurus

Xx Desperado - Xx Desperado

KittyConCarnage - KittyConCarnage

Kim Sue-il - ZeroKyori

Seon Cruz - Seon Panther
SF4 - Cody
Blazblue - Ragna
DoA - Tina, Hitome

Matt C. - DrMattMD
SF4 - Sakura.

MadKing - Iliad of Thor
HDR: E. Honda
SF4: Working on Dictator, Chun, and Akuma
T6: Steve Fox
BB: Ragna, working on Carl

Primevs - Primevs
SF4 - Ryu, Sagat

espiochamaeleo - MWSDuelle
HDR - Honda
SF4 - Honda, Hakan?
Playstation Network Tags:

PerfectLegend - xPerfectLegendx
SF4 - Akuma

-=KOH-= - kohryusan
SF4 - Rufus

AaronS - AaronSolon
SF4 - Ibuki/Rufus

T3stikills - DarkDjinn
SF4- Sagat, Ryu, Abel
3rd Strike - Akuma, Ryu
HDR - Honda
BlazBlue - Jin
Tekken 6 - Eddy Gordo

HaiGuy - iHai
T6 - Jack-6

SideShow20 - DeeDogg20
SF4- Guile/Balrog

mr u suk - hafa218
SF4 - Rufus

Grego - Genocide_Mode
SF4 - Sagat/Geif

hbreakz - hbreakz

Xrebellion - Hiryu-X
3s : Akuma / Urien
BB : Tager / Hakumen
SFIV: Gen / Akuma /Vega
T6 : Lei / Armor King / Yoshi
GG(ANY) : Slayer
HDR: Sagat

Kazoo - Killzuel
T6 - Lee, Lars
SSF4 - Dee Jay (for now!)

I’ll be updating this list freqently as new people post in this thread, I will only be listing tags of those who have posted in the 2010 thread so as to make it more current, if you change your tag or get rid of a system or anything like that, just drop me a PM about it and I’ll change it.

NOTE: Perfect Legend is added on this list because he’s that badass, and comes to MI ranbats.

Who got top 8 at frosty faustings?

Also we need to have some sessions going besides just the ranbats so people can level up.

Me and Wolfkrone

Frosty videos, check em out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tgill503

It was nice meeting you Mike and Chat Thunder(sorry didn’t catch your name) at FF2. Grats on wining the 3v3 team tourney and placing top 8 in singles. If you can’t remember I was the guy with a shaved head and gauged ears. Hope to get a chance for some casuals with you fellas at another event.

I’m not so sure If I’m digging how srk looks right now, aaron give us a ranbat update!

Goodshit Mike,STD, Thunder and congrats.

Sorry about being an asshole procrastinator lol.

The post will be up in the next few hours, I promise!

I completely agree about more friendlies. Unfortunately for me, I’ll be back in East Lansing in a week and a half. I’m going to try to start some kind of online event for MI so we can play regularly without having to drive an hour to meet up.

Sorry about being an asshole procrastinator lol.

The post will be up in the next few hours, I promise!

I completely agree about more friendlies. Unfortunately for me, I’ll be back in East Lansing in a week and a half. I’m going to try to start some kind of online event for MI so we can play regularly without having to drive an hour to meet up.

me thunder pachi and std were talking about this too. what days are good for you? we were all hooking up once a week at gameyard on thursdays until std started working that day.

i think we should at least have two days a week locked in for casuals. preferably close to the weekend

Yeah I agree with that considering I work a hectic schedule and haven’t been able to make it out to a single Gameyard casual event yet. If we could have them 2 days a week that just doubles the chances of people being able to make it out.

Well, seeing as it took me forever to find this thread and subscribe to it, it’s got to do some growing on me. At least it looks cool. This is SRK if Lucius Fox designed it, minus sonar technology.

Vids from Faustings:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2580A63EA9E9AF76

Thunder, Mike, STD, Krone - good job repping in SF4. And Mike… add me on XBL for Blanka ‘practice’ if you like, but as I said… I’m free!

I agree about needing more casuals in for sure, I just can make a hour and forty-five minute drive once a week to do it, it’s too much, I say we see what Aaron has to say about an online event.

Still waiting on my 360 in the mail btw. :shake:

What was up with the little argument I heard at the end of Grand Finals? :confused:

Also, you guys should add my live tag if you wanna get some SF4 in this weekend or early next week, Imma have to unlock all the fucking characters though, for the 3rd time :shake:

Good Shit guys that went to FF. I hopfully this year i can make more ranbats instead of just one >.<. Also i got a PS3 for Christmas and picking up SF4 either today or 2mrrw so add me to get some matches

Someone was telling Floe that he had to play me another set, not realizing that he only needed to win the one since he was in winners.

Ah, gotcha…wow, your first set with him was really close…really close >.<

You’re telling me… And as you can hear at the end, I was not happy about the result >:-(

Unrelated to the current topic I’m going to get murdered in the Newegg Wanfest Tekken 6 tournament. My first match is tonight against Sanford Kelly and I’ve played the Tekken series a total of like 10 times. Hahaha. I’m gonna be so free.

:woot: welcome back mike bought time you put down the gun and come back got tired of playing that old fart known as pop’s also shardz is free

Yo Aaron, we should get some casual games in before you go. I’m going to be moving back into Ann Arbor tomorrow. I need to work on my Akuma and /or Rog.

I agree 100% that we all need to get consistent games in.

Tekken guys, when do you think we can meet to get some games in? T6 is my favorite new fighter of this generation, yet I hardly get games in against people. Is online passable?

Online is possible, but not for me b/c I only have PS3. Best thing to do is to post up in the Michigan Tekken forums and see if you can get others who have the 360 console to play.

I don’t have much time to really do many offline casuals nowadays - still trying to find time to play the game. At this rate, I’ll be retiring in a few months. :frowning: