The mma thread. UFC Fight island is real: Everybody died

How many times rampage been on his back?

It was in the saku and jon jones fights

He has a very high tdd

Also when he is on top he is working on g&p

The triangle escape powerbomb is ruffian stuff. But we only have seen Rampage on his back in the jones and saku fight or when wanderlei stomped him like he was on fire

We pretending that Rashad didn’t put Rampage on his back a few times, now?

So are we not talking about submission defense?

Apparently not. I’m not sure what this about at this point.

Personally, I’m of the persuasion where a guy tapping twice in 20 years, both to some of the best of their era, is pretty good sub defense.

So Rampage actually looked pretty good for a dude that went from Red Robin’s to the cage. I mean, he objectively looked bad. But could’ve been way worse.

Rampage with man-boobs… *shudders

Rampage need to get a better nutritionist and stop being so damn lazy about getting in shape. Outside of that, King MO’s striking looked much better last night. If only he threw more knees in the clinch, he may have hurt Rampage seeing that he doesn’t react well to knees in the clinch.

The funny part is he was teasing that dude on TUF, kept calling him “titties”. That dude had to be laughing his ass off when he saw Rampage last night.

meh it was a heavyeight bout. it wasnt lhw so im not judging

I wonder if the UFC will keep Mousasi. They’ve been letting a lot of good talent leave as of late. I know the Weidman fight is the last one on his contract.

Machenzie Dern got bodied

https://youtu.be/Ek53TElEMPQ

I wonder how much money are in those tournaments anyway.

ibjjf basically nothing…the moneys in no gi

Unless you are sponsored gi makes nothing really

You need sponsors and a big pot

Pretty similar to fgc actually

Invitationals are big money, but you get invites through winning ibjjf, naga, adcc regionals, and making a name for yourself

If you are west you do the monthly tournaments, and weekend warrior thing

But really if you do get an invite to do adcc and ebi, and you place in the worlds. You get some noteriety

Like Gary Tonen was nobody until he did that well against kron. He just made himself 3 years ago and now makes money via seminars and sponsors.

Really hard way to live

https://youtu.be/ISiBajOawWY

Cuties

damn…they fuckin fine

Yo ufc please make a 125 division and have more 135 er for women

This is the hot as fuck divisions

I like how they’re dolled up and don’t look like female prison inmates.

Welp…