The mma thread. UFC Fight island is real: Everybody died

Like…Waterson is technically the superior fighter by a good margin but Rose is the pound-for-pound better athlete and will also have a lot more pounds when they enter the cage. I’d be shocked if Waterson won unless Rose has a legit meltdown (which is possible).

Waterson has the experience, arsenal and technical advantage over everyone NOT named Joanna Jedrzejczyk, but Rose is a natural strawweight while Waterson is noticeably smaller. A lot of the ladies at strawweight could actually make 135 and be successful if they truly wanted (JoJo comes to mind).

Logically, I take Waterson, but anything can happen…

Waterson has the technique and experience advantage, Rose has size and savagery advantage… Hmm tough one to call, but I’m going to go with the Karate Hottie on this one.

They both seem out of shape but very strong dudes…I give a gooooooooddd 2 rounds :confused:

Lol rose brings the hood into the octagon… And it works alot of the time. She gotta pay the bis for Barry’s dumb non grappling ass. Like these lil white girls sign the savages they think they are. When paige came in like barbie and ran straight into Compton in female form I laughed.

Michelle Waterson looks like my ex who claims i am the father, but married another guy who thinks he is the dad

All I know is straw weight is really interesting, wwe needs a women’s flyweight division honestly to get more female fighters.

Bellator has an on par ww division and a legends division aka ratings division at lhw, bellator also has good lw and fw fighters.

What bellator needs is to just continue what they are doing. Also they need to not hire mike goldberg

Fighters make more money in bellator thanks to sponsors, Benson cleared 6 figures losing

Rampage by spinning back fist in the 2nd round.

nigga you drunk? you mistaking all black people for shonie carter?

Rampage will win via pressing the action and stuffing takedowns

Like their last stalemate fight

Now see that’s not COMPLETELY true…Mo can win just by Rampage gassing out or…worst case scenario this:

Exhaustion…

Or my personal favorite the “won by decision”

Shonie was the man! LOL!!! Oh yeah in other news…

YEA - JON JONES IS BACK.
Hopefully he can stay out of trouble and make it to his next fight.

Not just anyone can dress that fabulous. I just call it like I see it. The spinning back fist has gotten Mo before.

The thing is Rampage probably wouldn’t do it if it came down from Heaven in the Lord’s hands, glaring him in the face.

You’re lucky if the nigga throw a leg kick during the fight.

Ya it’s more of a joke than any real prediction but hey if I am right I will look like a prophet.

I havent been hype for a Ramage fight since Jones clowned him for 20 mins.

Again the fight will be a stalemate with rampage keeping him out and stuffing those shots

Ranpage has underrated defensive wrestling

His submission defense is awful though

Rampage has been submitted twice in 48 pro fights. The last time was Jon Jones. The time before that was fucking Saku in 2001.

Maybe he was confusing Rampage with Chael?