The King Of Fighters XV General Discussion Thread

Bring back Chizuru, Elizabeth, Gato, Kasumi, May Lee, Rugal, Takuma

Remove autorun on MAX Mode activation

Allow usage of EX specials outside the MAX mode

Get rid of autocombos

Add rollback netcode

Find a good middleground for the trial mode (XIV’s were boring, XIII’s were ridiculously difficult)

Extend the tutorial

15-20 stages, more to be added with DLC

Add the past KOF soundtracks to the Gallery and let them be listenable during gameplay (ala Jukebox from Tekken 7)

Maybe work on the presentation a bit, XIV’s was very weak all around

Or, we just get rid of EXs altogether.

The problem with EXs is for the most part, they end up just weakening normal specials to make the EXs worth spending meter for. XIV tried to fix this by making most EXs just combo filler moves. However, this contributed to KoF’s currently problem (since XIII) of it being too focused on MAX/HD mode combos.

3 Likes

Im willing to bet on a guest Tekken character, maybe even a team. SNK & Namco have developed quite the working relationship

1 Like

A trio of stand-alone Tekken ‘challenger’ characters (Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin) would be the best idea.

3 Likes

I 2nd that. I’d remove a Mishima to put in Nina for female rep personally. But Mishimas too iconic at this point NOT to all be in

Just the Mishimas would be boring, I would hope for some more “out there” picks should the Tekken series get a guest character team (ala the Pachinko team in KOFXIV)

I think two to three Mishimas, as well as a “Tekken salad” team (something like Xiaoyu, King and Paul Phoenix) would be perfect. Some of these guys would be DLC for sure.

1 Like

Recently saw this:

It’s for a MOBA style mobile game, I think.

They should stop beating around the bush and do something like this:

Or even better:

May not be a question related to the thread, but i’d like help identifying a character.
I’d like the name for this ch

aracter:

Clark

I found this… not sure if it’s a wishlist, speculation, rumors or leak:

Supposed roster for KOF XV?

I think its fake.

1 Like

I hope this comes to the Nintendo Switch.

1 Like

Anyone knows if SNK still has the right over the FIGHTER’S HISTORY and WORLD HEROES characters/franchises?

I remember Mizoguchi was playable in KOF Maximum Impact 2 and there was also a beat 'em up game teaming up Mai, Terry and Mizoguchi.

As for World Heroes, they appeared in the Neo Geo Battle Coliseum games, and come on…

… how underrated are these games?

They own World Heroes, which is why Janne was in SNKH.

Dunno what the deal with Fighters History is though. Last I heard, another company owned Data East’s IPs.

Need that muscle power vs king of dinosaurs (Tizoc) match!

LOL, that’s great XDD

Y’all need to stop posting in this thread if there are no actual news

2 Likes