"The King is back!" Sagat Video Thread

We should sticky a Sagat video thread.

Good games to NinjaCW
Dude gave me a run for my money Sagat vs Sagat. He came out so far ahead but I did get to learn a lot from him :slight_smile:

Yes very good games next time I’ll record 7 matches so you can watch them and learn from them. And vice versa for myself

I capped the ones we played so I could check out how to setup those FADC combo’s better. I was getting so mad that kept missing my key moves when I needed them most. I’m sure that’s because I’m using a pad, but I just don’t see me ever getting use to a stick. More Sagat mirrors for fun whenever you the chance. I also need some experience plays Honda Vega Seth Bison and Gief so if you know those cats you can throw em at me :slight_smile:

I’d like to play with you guys as well, but I think the distance would hinder the quality of the play. =(

Where are you located drian?

I’m in Northern California, I updated my profile as well. I’d still be down to play, just the connection might not be so good

Of course I prefer 4-5 bars, but I can deal with 3 bars if that’s the case. We’ll just have to see.

here are a few of my vids…still consider myself an amateur player, but slowly improving. any tips/pointers would greatly be appreciated…thx!

[media=youtube]jJBkafYkXLM[/media]
[media=youtube]KE3sDKEy6Pc[/media]

those are the most recent, but my youtube page has a few more when i was first starting: http://www.youtube.com/user/oojaxxoo

I’m down to check out your connection but I also only play with 4-5 bars (and 3 if desparate) but if you can deal with the lag (and it’s not SUPER bad) then I’ll play.

I’d say… needs more tigershots :lovin:

Ninja and Quest, I’ll add you guys up and we’ll see how it works

[media=youtube]4C0F_aVAnFU&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div[/media]

guy spams tiger uppercuts all day. at a live tourney. hilarity ensues.
it’s pretty old though so it might’ve been posted here already.

stupid question, but is Mago from Okinawa?

I am new to Sagat, going to main him. I will have to upload vids of my crap play lol

Daigo Vs Mago quarter finals of TRF - upped 30 June

[media=youtube]5uGSe_OADuk[/media]

Here’s Nerdjosh and Sabin, 2 awesome East Coast players playing Sagat, Ryu, and Dhalsim.

5 videos of 2/3 rounds, 2/3 games each.

Hey guys thought i would post these in here, as it seems the most appropriate place to :slight_smile: wondering if i could get some Crit on a few of my Sagat games.

I’m fairly new to him, made the switch over from Vega to Sagat, so don’t be too harsh :slight_smile: But i am open to constructive crit for sure! :smiley:

Really sorry for the shoddy quality, :frowning: dont have anything else to record it with, and its probably best with the sound off… and my SE stick makes a right racket! hehe

Cheers guys :slight_smile:

[media=youtube]MCgmPnxWzus[/media]

[media=youtube]Jw6QUIkGSEE[/media]

For first vid,

Work on your zoning. You’d be atleast fullscreen away and wouldnt throw out a single TS. stop jumping backwards and start throwing more TS. ur just letting him walk into close range. if he jumps in then learn to TU antiair him. ur not playing vega anymore. zone and bait for them to jump in. and stop spamming ex TU and use the meter for TU FADC instead. much safer and leads to more damaging options.

Second vid,

stop spamming h.k tiger knee. u’ll get ur ass handed to u each time u use it against a decent player. Tiger knee should only hit once at the very latest. use the m.k or l.k versions. learn to zone properly before even touching the knee. start off from basics and just use TS and TU. once u master his zoning and antiair, then can u start to learn other shit.

Empire Arcadia tournament from 7-26-09 GRAND FINALS.

LI Joe’s Sagat vs Sanford Kelly’s Gouken (!!)

[media=youtube]L_D-fLXlrlY&feature=channel[/media]

I didn’t know where else to say this.

But I just saw a replay by someone called HodgeBOY, it should be near the top at the moment.

The first round was like 70 seconds of Tiger Shots and nothing but. I’m not even kidding either!

This isn’t a silly I don’t like Sagat post or anything, I was just shocked, I’ve never seen something like that go on for so long, usually someone gets bored and moves in.

I sent Jinrai a pm to see if we can get this stickied, I’ll start grabbing some links in the mean time.