The Julia Chang Thread

Made a similar thread over at Capcom Unity, so I thought I would make one right here as well. I will update it with new info. Plus she’s my favorite Tekken character.
http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/burningkikoken/street_fighter_x_tekken_official_artwork/777966ab7f7691cd53e5e00de2b2570c.jpg?v=135000
About Her
[LIST]
[]Series: Tekken
[
]Debut Game: Tekken 3
[]Country of Origin: USA
[
]Fighting Style: Kung Fu (Xing Yi-based)
[/LIST]
Street Fighter X Tekken Website Description

Nature-loving Beauty

As a young child, Julia discovered the ruins of an ancient civilization. Now, this nature-loving woman fights for what she believes in with Chinese Kempo. A beautiful, intelligent woman, Julia always approaches every situation with careful judgment.

Her moveset:

Spoiler

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l562/Raven226/sfxtekkenjulia.png

Her launcher is Tetsuzanko (Shoulder Move).
Her 2 throws are Death Valley Bomb and Calf Branding.
Properties:
[LIST]
[*]Backdash seems good.
[/LIST]
Video Archives:
[media=youtube]pV-rxeJt-_U[/media]
[media=youtube]L1eAnD9LGDU[/media]
[media=youtube]zs8a0d2JGpU[/media]
[media=youtube]iazLol5_Cpc[/media] (the 1:00 mark)

Other:

Spoiler

The Julia Chang Thread

The Julia Chang Thread

The Julia Chang Thread

The Julia Chang Thread

Super Art/Cross Art

Julia lacks any kind of dive kick lol - so she isn’t a Yun/Yang copipasta. She “lunged” that way since her debut.

Any words if she retains her Mad Axes, by the way?

Nah her dp is different. Also Julia is gonna be a heavy hitter.

Maybe I should fix the first post then, since she did exist long before Yun and Yang. Not sure about her Mad Axes.

Good stuff - I was waiting for someone to make this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. I still need to see if anyone knows what the inputs of her moves are. All I could guess is that her Lashing Arrow might be QCF + Punch.

Julia’s Shoryuken is indeed the one that Yang also does have lolz - the EX Version also have some kind of invencibility, since it interrupted one of Hugo’s moves (here’s the video).

At the same video, we can see that:

[LIST]
[]Her backdash is godlike
[
]She’s no Yun - Lunge Punch is unsafe as shit.
[*]She did really had a tough time against Hugo. Maybe the player was bad or something, but that’s something you guys have to worry about.
[/LIST]

The shoulder move is Tetsuzanko, and it’s her launcher done by hp+hk.

She has her Evasive Spin which dodges projectiles, but I’m not sure of the frame window, nor the command.

She has 2 throws, Death Valley Bomb and Calf Branding both done by lp+lk.

She has Tequila Sunrise Double Elbow to Tetsuzanko as her super. Not sure of the command though.

One of her command normal’s is a launcher that won’t tag her out

My main in Tekken! She looks alright so far, though I wish Capcom would include her elbow moves (wr+1 and ff1) as a safe approach.

Thanks for that. I’ll add those to my Capcom Unity thread.

Thanks for the info too. I bet once AE ver. 2012 hits, Yun will get a similar treatment I bet.

Didn’t know. Thanks.

[media=youtube]zs8a0d2JGpU[/media]

First time I’ve seen her lunge actually look useful (though the opponent might just not have been a very good at blocking). Her movement here also looks pretty good in general.

Here is come more gameplay of her. It’s not the best but it is something.

[media=youtube]2U4rW0U1fKk[/media]
[media=youtube]9hrGZ7ExWUk[/media]
[media=youtube]pV-rxeJt-_U[/media]

Thanks for the videos guys. I’ll update the thread with a video section.

combo starting @ 1:02 julia hit a grounded opponent O_O…Also can someone tell me how to do spoilers so i can hide the video please

[details=Spoiler][media=youtube]iazLol5_Cpc[/media][details=Spoiler]

you type spoiler/spoiler with [ ] [ ]around the words spoiler

Nice! Updating right now.

My main Juila >.< can’t wait. She got some good combos I can work with and along with Cammy lol.

Here are julia’s specials some of them have odd notations.

Spoiler

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l562/Raven226/sfxtekkenjulia.png

She has a ton of moves