The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Guys were ignoring the most important thing.

Spoiler

Hes wearing his banana hammock

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER

Seeing Gill again makes me wonder of shoto expertise on ice or waterā€¦

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy dna!

If it were up to me, Iā€™d put Gill in V as a non-playable bossā€¦just so Bison could fuck him up in a canon setting.

Edit: Holy shit!! Lord Daemos changed his avatar and Iā€™m just noticing. That shit been around since I was a snot nosed punk reading Warriors Fate.

That line never did make complete sense now did it?

Lol. Yeah I havenā€™t changed in years. Possibly since SRK switched to the new forums (with square avatars). It was time I guess. :smiley:

You now realize that the circles in their hats represents their birth order.

I donā€™t think those are hats thoughā€¦

Buckets? Idk what to call em manā€¦

Itā€™s on their head! Itā€™s a hat to me! FUCK!

are super stylized curly (oiled?) hairs

Considering Hakanā€™s moustache and how it connects to his ā€œhairā€, Iā€™m sadly inclined to believe that those things on their heads are hair too. Weird family.

Yeah it doesnā€™t make sense, but it still sounds epic for some reason hah.

No, itā€™s to denote which levelā€™s Bowser Castle you will find them in.

Oh man, now I want to play a Super Mario Bros. hack where Hakan is Mario and his wife is Peach.

Hopefully not a shoto

Btw i will like a char that use icee and have complementary/opposite role to Sim (fire)

Maybe sombody scandinavian or from iceland, we neve had a nordic kinda viking char. Male, female, whatever

ps: Helen kinda give me that vibe (but probably russian), if she can fight seem a decent design for an ice char

Hakanā€™s wife looks like an adult BB Hoodā€¦

Gotta admit, it was nice to see Gill again. Him and Urien (Urien a bit more so) have been growing on me over the years. I know Gill isnā€™t that popular, but I find him interesting and full of potential.

Heā€™s a nice counter to Bison. Bison is unrepentantly evil. Gill thinks heā€™s serving the greater good. That gives him more potential as an antagonist. To me the best villains are the ones that think they arenā€™t villains.

Spoilers from SF5 storymode; Byron and Guile after the penultimate chapter:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE

For me, the best thing to come out of Gill as a character was Urien. This is why I am hoping that in a future SF game, it will be Urienā€™s 3s ending that is canonized and we pick up the Secret Society from there.

I can see Gill working if they turned him in a true anti-villain to contrast with Urien, but currently heā€™s just evil Jesus and a bit of a lunatic.

Well I donā€™t know. Remember his 3s ending, he leads the chosen people to the promise land for a better life. I donā€™t think he is a evil Jesus though. He seems to do questionable things to meet his objectives, which Iā€™d say are ultimately good.

Notable Gill quotes:

ā€œMy methods may seem harsh in contrast to my true intentions.ā€

ā€œImmortality is not a gift. It is a responsibility.ā€

ā€œWith your ignorance, you only see destruction. It is in fact, a prelude to rebirth!ā€