The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Just look at his Second Impact and Third Strike endings, the Shun Goku Satsu has nothing on those techniques.

Yeah, I was always a big fan of his Second Impact ending where he splits Ayers Rock with his fist. Now that was a cool display of power.

Exactly. If the SGS was some win-button he wouldn’t bother developing new techniques since they’d be inherently weaker and less useful…when that is exactly opposite of the reality. His shit in SF3 is FAR stronger than what the SGS is supposed to be.

Well Akuma would arguably never went on to develop those moves if his SGS didn’t fail so spectacularly against Gouken in his SF4 ending, likely costing him the fight.

-> Says all weapon wielding dolls are awesome

-> says Fevrier should stay an NPC

-> Fevrier is dual-wielding two sub machine guns

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1314382795724.png

Being awesome doesn’t make one good as a playable character :tongue:

Would having a gun make her a bad playable character?

If her CA was whipping out two SMG’s like she’s Laura Croft from fucking tomb raider I would drop Vega in an instant. She could be the new worst character in the game and lose to Zangief 7-3 and FANG 9-1. I would still at least sub that bitch.

This isn’t Mortal Kombat. It’s bad enough Rolento is chucking grenades.

I still remember the days where I thought T. Hawk acquiring a gun (In AE) was legit. Little did I know…

This is fucking hype

Hope so! I’m waiting on that.

Street Fighter 5 won’t even have a tournament setting. A character with a gun won’t be bad in this instance

Vintage Crocop LHK > ginger shoto SGS

I wanted to let you all know that I have lurked this thread for months after the story mode update announcements finally manned up and made an account.

Amazing work everybody with the translations, theories, and nutter-y.

Yes. A thousand times yes.

A. You don’t know that.

B. Even if this game doesn’t, future games might. So then, they’ll have created this playable character, that might not be appropriate for future games in the series.

Which would be really stupid when they have a half-a-dozen other characters in the same group that would fit perfectly.

Wait, wait, wait … If Rolento can chuck grenades and knives, and Ibuki can chuck kunai and bombs … who gives a shit if someone uses guns.

Oh, and Greco-Roman “speedos” are at least “traditional martial arts” shit.

Brooks Brothers is not.

Rolento and Ibuki shouldn’t be using bombs either.

Just because Capcom made some shit design choices doesn’t make it okay for them to just keep making shit design choices.

The existence of Twelve doesn’t make Seth okay. They’re BOTH terrible characters.

[quote=“Cestus, post:8130, topic:177027”]

Just to add an image to what i was saying, 10 minutes of photoshop

Capcom pls lol

delete this