The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

I always hope the weapon user dolls in the game especially santamu the one with the pet monkey… i hope of a some kind samurai showdown feels… Weapon user kinda few despite being a street fight… Weapon user kinda interesting and unvisted theme for sf fights…

T7’s story mode trailer is out…

This means war!

So Juli was recaptured again? Poor girl, she was in a terrible state back in Ultra, guess T-Hawk couldnt save her

[quote=“Super_Sonic, post:8141, topic:177027”]

You want story? Here’s some story for you (Ibuki Story Mode):

[/quote]

I like how Ibuki’s face in the artwork looks nothing like the one of the actual graphics.

No, wait… now that I think about it, I don’t like it at all. It actually sucks.

Sagat getting his roids back+Tong Po alt XD

4 outfits for Sagat, S2 guaranteed?

Personally I prefer Adon

Wow namco has cool in between matches interactive cutscene hopefully competitive ai than what capcom did to sfv current storymode…

I think Dee Jay deserves more dreads.

You should see the final boss fight with Jin in the story mode, or arcade against Jin, in T6. Its pretty fucking BS

http://i.imgur.com/KOPjbQE.jpg

Dan lookin like the realist nigga and Rolento lookin fabulous

Another asshole surviving SGS, Akuma keep flopping

Whats funnier about this is Heihachi is just a strong asf dude. Every other survivor has been some sort of SnH nigga. Heihachi top tier confirmed.

Nope. It doesn’t means anything in Portuguese.

Getepe is probably the name of a character unseen. Necalli’s master or god. Perhaps it is his word for the Sun or Sun God since the eclipse seemed to bother him.

Maybe Getepe is the Warrior Prophet from Necalli’s story.

Santamu best girl.

Great work as ever @Cestus even tho Im not a sagat fan Id love me THAT tongpo gat in SFV who plays a lot more like an actual muai thai person.

“you bureed rike chun ri. chun ri gooooo fukh!”

At this point, Akuma needs to hit the kitchen and develop something else entirely. His little recipe (Raging Demon) just ain’t working anymore. Wait. No. That’s incorrect. That shit NEVER works!

Great Shadaloo info, bak.

Gen is also just a strong as fuck dude.

The SnH really isn’t some end-all be-all attack that people have built it up to be. The absolute bullshit of “take people to hell” thing hyped it to stupid levels.

It’s just a VERY fast, devastating physical assault. That’s all.

Heihachi can take it/defend it just like any other uber-high level martial artist. It’s a powerful, awesome attack…but is not the delete button of the universe. Hell, the major danger of it is to the practitioner unless mastered.

Are they pitching the game for Occulus Rift??