The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

You must defeat Gepetto to stand a chance.

Now that weā€™re nearing the end of the CFN articles, we should edit the first post to link to the translated posts for easy access. :slight_smile:

I started doing that in a thread on Capcom-Unity, but I stopped when Capcom started translating the articles themselves. Unfortunately, they havenā€™t been keeping up with the translations.

Yeah that is what freaked me out the most. It took something TOTALLY stupid and made FANG look like a complete psychopath in the best way possible. He clearly enjoys hunting down and murdering people.

FANG and Necalli are definitely the two best additions to SF in a WHILE. Likeā€¦since SF3 (where clearly the best addition was Urien)

Agreed. I need to re-add the sources section in the op after the first thread got deleted, and these profiles and the translations provided by our AMAZING forumers will prove useful for GENERATIONS TO COME. :smiley:

Hoping Byron gets in season 2

Nah, still want Abel as Sambo rep

Any of the two would be cool
Also its nice to see how Azam would look in the game

(S)SF2 update

Capcom-Unity. Iā€™ve heard of a fantasy place called like that.

Why would Ingrid get a profile? She is not a Street Fighter character.

More like a nightmare filled with weeabos and loli lovers. Letā€™s leave R.Kelly, Woody Allen, and Jared Fogle alone in their playground and pretend that forum doesnā€™t exist.

I agree, but Juri is next after Urien. And then Necalli and FANG.

What made it even more creepy was the fact that this person was vaporized *without *even making a friggin sound. No gasps or anything. Just a silent thrust into a puddle of nothingness. F.A.N.G.'s method of chasing reminded me of those horror movies where the killer is nonchalantly moving around while the victim is trying their best to get away.

Not Asam?

Btw anyone got a shot of Asam in the cinematic story? Pretty sure he looked boss ASF.

I disagree that a stupid design is fixed by making him fearsome. I mean, if thatā€™s what you think about Fang we could also fix Rufus by giving him the Satsui no Hadou, couldnā€™t we?

Also not a fan of Necalli.

You can see Azam just before Nash fight against Guile

at 9:26

Yeah, Juri filled in like a nice puzzle piece

SF Universe still needed
-a TKD rep
-a korean rep
-a female villain

Juri filled all these

Btw also Gouken, Rashid, Hakan and Laura are good additions

Also Abel and Seth were good ideas,just poorly executed

With Abel they failed at realize itā€™s concept
With Seth they should have given him that look

and less cheap shit recycled moveset (also not patethic Ultras, and not eyesore stage)

Skullface found.

http://i.imgur.com/YbTm8v4.jpg

I donā€™t think thats what heā€™s trying to say. I think he means since we all saw how silly FANG was at first we all underestimated what type of character he actually was. Then once his history was revealed in story mode his ā€œsillinessā€ was a little more justifiable given his crazy grim past. Then add on his performance in storymode and his silliness while trying to hunt down his victim is something straight out of a horror flick.

So no, adding SnH to a character like Dan or Rufus wouldnā€™t automatically make them better because they were made to be joke type characters.

FANG is more of a sadistic type of character whose style of silliness rivals someone like the Joker. Heā€™s not silly just for the sake of being silly, its a part of his psyche game to get into his opponents head to make it easier to break their focus and poison them.

The guy is really smart in that aspect.