The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

I’m interested to see the Psycho Power infused moves of this nice guy.

We could also see, according to Rosas, some Dolls action in the Story Mode. They already have Février/März model as a base, so chances are high.

I like that design, from were are the screenshots? Link pls

Fixed

I wonder if the fact they Capcom is giving us an opportunity to try Juri, Urien and Balrog earlier means they’ll be ready sooner than expected? Would be fucking awesome if Capcom released them earlier, and then between August and December they’d have enough time to prepare one more final character as a surprise right after Capcom Cup finals

No, release date will stay the same

But fans feedback will maybe help them with the balancing/bug discovering and this may result into them not being late again

Btw after try Urien that soon the wait until late september is going to be looong

Look here between the comments. There’s nothing more, as now. Not even a sexy Urien.

Dee Jay

And with that, that’s everyone playable from Street Fighter II.

Dee Jay

This time, there’s Dee Jay, the musician fighter with pretty clean teeth.
Rhythm erupts by fighting! A merry fellow.

Name: Dee Jay
Height: 184cm
Weight: 92kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: October 31
Home Country: Jamaica
Favorite things: Shouting, Dancing, Singing
Dislikes: Quietness

An extremely talented kickboxer.
He shows his true worth with the rhythm developed by his combos.
He’s so cheerful to be often considered “more thoughtless than cheerful”.
The smile never wipes out from his face.
Now he’s traveling the world, preparing a new album.
But clean teeth, indeed.

I think Dee Jay finishes off the SF2 character profiles that aren’t going to be appearing in SFV.

Sagat

Akuma

Honda

Blanka

Fei Long

T. Hawk

Dee Jay

The only playable characters left for them to do profiles on are Dan, Sakura, Rolento, Ingrid (Ugh), Gill, Twelve, Abel, and Hakan, plus maybe Oni if they don’t just ignore him.

Plus they would still need to do any family groups like Guile’s fam, and Sim’s fam, Kanzuki butlers.

Story mode further proving Necalli is the best newcomer.

Imo I would say Fang has probably risen to be the best newcomer just because of the fact of how weirdly he was received at first by the fans.

Why are you guys thinking that the CFN profiles are for characters that will never come to SFV?

Do you not understand that they would cut off like 3/4th of the Street Fighter universe cast this way?

I think by “aren’t going to be appearing in SFV” he just means “not announced as DLC” not “never coming”.

Hopefully, Ingrid and Oni don’t get them, so I can continue to pretend they don’t exist.

You can even if they do, for that matter.
As I previously wrote, I’ve thought of a way to use Ingrid without her being a goddess, but I’m overworked now and it’s a still unfinished wall of text nobody would take the time to read; plus, I just know that IF Capcom should ever use her again… they’ll simply stick with their damned goddess idea. Yes, even I don’t like that, and I’m a fan of her… For reasons you’ll never guess and that require a wall of text to be explained. Other than her gameplay in SFA3MAX being actually fun, I mean.
Well, unless you’re a Doctor Who fan like me, in which case you’d understand everything.

Even if Ingrid isn’t a straight up goddess, she’s a trash concept and design that doesn’t fit Street Fighter in the slightest.

Yeah, but there are several characters in SF you can say that about. You can’t say there are several time traveling goddesses in SF. So if they fix that part of her character, she’ll just be another bad SF character. And that I can live with, because I already have to live with it thanks to characters like Gill, Seth, Twelve, Q, etc.

This update is going to be pretty big
-New character
-New stage variation and transition
-Npc battle
also since the dlc will be playable in the story that mean that you will also play as the villain

Jesus, the way FANG chases you with his arms flaying about skipping all joyfully to then melt you out of existence. Nightmare fuel.