The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

It’s interesting that Necalli seems to be constantly dripping, also in those clips he looks like he’s more coherent and lacks his speech impediment. Did not expect Charlie to be on his radar, Could the saving butterfly be linked to Rose?

Jesus Christ, I take one day off from writing daily entries in the plot guide and Capcom drops the megaton on storymode… figures. :rolleyes:

Yea… probably not gonna be done with all of what I have til after story mode arrives. Good idea on the information page that will definitely go in the front. I mentioned where certain things came from on the intro page, but a full page dedicated to it would help clarify.

Dude take your time no rush on that really.

OMG I’M HERE, IT’S HERE, WE’RE ALL HERE!!! :open_mouth:

Like I said, the only way is having Mika getting pinned. Zangief is THE MASTER wrestler, and with all due respect a SPD is on entirely another level than a Hyper Bomb.
But I suspect we’ll never see the outcome of that match, actually.

nvm

I’m hoping Cammy will fight one of the dolls in the story, hopings its Xiayu.

@bakfromon I would like to translate the Plot Guide into Russian when you’re done with all the past franchise entires (SF, SF2, SF3, SF4, SFEX, other canon/non canon stuff), so let me know when the day comes

That Bengus illustration with all the DLC characters is so delicious.

It has to be Gief. Being a master wrestler doesn’t mean he can’t lose.

It will be cool if they make Alex took a beating after a good match, more than a true defeat as show that he’s still young and one day will reach his full potential

But i see more probable they will go zomg “new” young is so cool and better than SF2 legends, and give him the W

I think player will use the Alex-Laura team

He won’t have to put Alex over. Alex is a prodigy and future protagonist. Zangief is just supporting cast. Even Snake Eyes left Gief for Alex.

Sure thing, but with how much epic info we’re gonna get in storymode plus what all needs to be done it might take a while for the complete guide to be finished. If you’d like you can start now but it’s up to you really.

Let’s not forget that the CWA is still a pro wrestling league so the outcome of that match doesn’t amount to anything.

The hypest Moments from those videos for me were Stone Cold Fang and Charlie schooling guile, he even took back his Boom. :v

I still can’t get over how legit frightening F.A.N.G. is now. I really didn’t see that coming.

They’re still having some problem translating the gender of Rashid’s imprisoned friend.

Urien’s V-Trigger must be him burning that expensive Tony Montana suit and transforming his body into the metallic version with white hair and dark skin.

Yeah, I originally thought F.A.N.G. was going to be some Dan tier type of fighter who was going to be a Bison dick-rider at best. After seeing him survive in a battle with Bison, my opinion began to change. Seeing him effortlessly vaporize that guy in the latest preview has helped me realize that he’s definitely worthy of being a Heavenly King.

I’m so glad my initial opinion on F.A.N.G. was wrong. Menacing villains in the SF will always be a welcome addition.

I too did a total 180 on this guy. Definitely my favorite new SF character since SF3. He’s the perfect mix of kooky lunatic and serial killer. The fact that he’s a charge character was the cherry on top.

It’s really suspicious at this point how they’re going out of their way to not show Rashid’s friend. Which makes me think it’s a preexisting character, otherwise, why the secrecy?

My current theory is still Marz. Since she’s the Doll’s computer person, so she may have been Rashid’s online friend before becoming a Doll.

They wouldn’t have made a Dan-tier character one of the Four Kings.

I still think his friend is Viper aka Maya

ソリートンの峰に欠けた太陽が沈むとき
黒い月は七つに砕け
衣まとわぬアルタニア人の頭上に降り注ぐ
高僧の祈りも
農民の知恵も
これを止(とど)めることはできない
普く広場は
猛禽と野獣の住処となり
抗いがたい苦痛に満ちる
百三十日の静寂の後
炎と水を等しく湛えた金髪の子が現れ
真に慈悲ある民の願いに耳を貸すだろう
-ムラハの預言書・第三章十一節より-

When a Sun with a peakless soliton will sink
The black Moon will break in seven
And rain upon the heads of clothless Artanians
Neither the high priest’s prayers
Nor the people’s wisdom
Could impede that from happening
Every place
Will become dwelling of beasts and birds of prey
And after a silence of 130 days
Full of an agony hard to resist
A child with golden hair will appear, shining like the flame and the water
And he will lend an ear to the supplications of the truly compassionate

-From “The Prophecy of Muraha”, 3rd chapter, 10th paragraph-

I don’t like my translation at all, but well, it sounds decidedly better in Japanese…

She isn’t. Viper hasn’t gone missing and was texting him while his actual missing friend was MIA. (You can see it in his prologue).

His friend was an SIN scientist that was kidnapped by/absorbed into Shadaloo when SIN collapsed. We don’t know anything else besides this.