The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Agreed. But i’m confident that she’ll have her moment to shine in the story.

If she’s the one that kills Bison, all the ass kicking will be worth it :slight_smile:

Japanese Dub + English Subtitles. #BTW #JustSaying

I saw the preview videos. It’s good to see the real story mode isn’t a cheap throwaway like the one the game shipped with. I got hyped when Nash showed up in New York to confront Guile.

Anyone else here suspecting Capcom will censor this artwork for America because of Balrog’s blackface lips?

This has me super fucking hyped!

I talked mad shit about the story likely being lackluster, but these few previews are already well beyond what I thought we were getting. Hail, Capcom!

We really need the WTF button back.

@bakfromon tell me when you’re done translating all the bios and stuff we have as of now + material provided by other users. Also I haven’t seen it, but please include a page that state where was all the information mentioned in the new plot guide taken from (encyclopedias, manuals, etc)

They never censored Birdie’s big lips, why would they censor Balrog’s?
Then again, I’m asking this about the company that censored Mika’s ass slap but not Laura’s nearly topless story costume.

Fixed for accuracy and proper worship.

Balrog’s lips are bigger and rounder than Birdie’s, and he has round eyes like a pickaninny, reminds me much of Jynx

Fixed that for both of you.

Pft, shadaloo ain’t got nothing on ultratech.

Eh, I’ve seen some bad depictions of us in the past, but while they’re large (larger than mine at least) I don’t see that as that bad. Maybe I’m drunk off of hype? I dunno. I’ve seen worse. I think also since he’s got a serious and non-cartoonish expression, it’s not personally offending me.

Even Raul julia agrees.

Here you go guys - all the Story Mode screenies posted around the web

–> http://imgur.com/a/oN5Ph <–

Not counting stuff from the preview videos

One thing I’ll never get tired of is seeing that big ass portal behind Bison whenever he makes an appearance. That shit looks so beastly.

Ahem. Gonna just…bask in these kudos for a few long moments…mmm…feels good…

[details=Spoiler]Also they mention a hacker crisis with hackers from ‘all over the world and all ages’ going miss.

Ilia? We’ve already seen him online. We know he gets kidnapped. Hmm.

Oh and MY GOD! FANG is not to be fucked with. Holy crap. They even made him flapping his arms look legitimately scary as shit. He is crazy as hell! I like it.

And yes Dhalsim CONFIRMED for powerful. Awesome. I’ve always liked Dhalsim being top-tier thanks to his approach to spirituality and fighting. He’s much closer to “the true meaning of strong” than many many other characters.

[/details]

This is all honestly better than I expected.

Mishima zaibatsu > ultratech and Shadaloo