The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Regarding Bison…

It’s called a “rictus grin” for a reason :smiley:

That all seems like way too much work for Capcom. Let’s just put in Ibuki and call her prologue “Story mode”.

I mean…it’s not like we’re making a video game here or anything. Calm down with those content ideas.

Gotta appeal to the kids.

F7 kinda like eagle weaponized? i wonder if it would be still a flame breath or a captain commando styled blast… i guest we there is a chance for sawada as a dlc in the future… he has no card yet?

They should do this for the lulz

V

The hood dude is cool

Don’t worry, will fix that XD

No card yet. But they’ve already showed us the picture that is obviously going to be used for his card when they post it.

Not-douchebag Tom (closer to his SF3 design), F7 with all powers and God-Tier-Double-Nunchaku Rufus (Capcom pls)

Rufus is never coming back.

Thank god

According to Facebook polls that Namco made a few years ago for TxSF, Rufus is the communities least favourite Street Fighter character and the one fans want least to return in future games.

Do you have a link to this poll?

Don’t have that one, but do still have Capcom’s one that has Rufus as the lowest non-“SF1 character that’s never been playable” character on the poll.

Of course, if I’d known they’d just take everything I hated about Rufus and inflict it upon poor Birdie instead because Ono can’t seem to live without it for some reason, I’d have rather they just brought back Rufus.

Birdie > Rufus

I think New Birdie is even worse than Rufus. But Old Birdie is way better than both of them. And if we’d have gotten Rufus, maybe Old Birdie would never have been turned into New Birdie.

depends on roster size for me. some chars are fibe unless quota small.

Crimson Viper

Viper in Season 2. I also like her new catsuit more than her Mature/Vice rip off look from SF4. A bit similar to Juri’s remake though.

Crimson Viper

A mysterious spy, also called “Miss Perfect”, who wraps herself in a special combat suit!
It seems she’s investigating Shadaloo!

Name: Crimson Viper
Height: 175cm
Weight: 56kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: July 18
Home Country: USA
Favorite things: Lauren, Money
Dislikes: Overtimes

A tough and smart agent.
She always acts professionally and business-like, and doesn’t work for honor nor humanity.
The attacks she can unleash with the weapons crammed into her suit are indeed a threat.
She appears in various places, and her true identity is shrouded in mystery.
We’ve obtained some pictures of her!

The upper image shows how she looks when she spends time with her daughter Lauren.
The lower is her business suit, apparently when she doesn’t infiltrate some place to investigate.
Given she has a cute daughter, Shadaloo certainly shouldn’t be the place to investigate!
We are working hard, so don’t infiltrate us!

She really reminds me of Angelina Jolie as Laura Croft.

https://bradybauman.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/angelina-jolie-tomb-raider-wetsuit.jpg