The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Khyber

We proudly present a member of North America’s branch of Shadaloo.
He’s a heavyweight assault soldier! A dangerous type, as he burns everything with his flames.

Name: Khyber
Height: 191cm
Weight: 176kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: October 2
Home Country: USA
Favorite things: Flames, Gasoline
Dislikes: Fireproof things

A member of Shadaloo Troopers.
Uses a powerful flamethrower with both hands.
Has a concealed weapon allowing him to spew flames even from his mouth.
And he has a very short temper, being prone to burn down everything he doesn’t like… A difficult person.

These guys actually look pretty cool.

I mean, cooler than the default Shadaloo soldiers for sure. But those guys just look like WW2 German soldiers.

You know, Birdie had a yellow uniform as well. Is yellow just their default color for fat dudes?

To be fair yellow was Shadaloo’s previous uniform style color before they changed it to blue after 4 years.

I think the “Noth American branch” doesn’t follow the color codings of the Far East branch.

Duh, Shadaloo is basically the Nazi army

And Bison is basically an immortal psychic Hitler (with a better dental plan).

I copy my opinion from the other thread

Good design imho, complete well with the other two

Just not a fan of the happy colors these troops have (Blade dark red work well btw), they gave me a power rangers vibe, kinda awkward for villains (even anime ones)

I have an update too :smiley:

Though if you think about it, bright colors actually help them pass for the good guys. That’s psychologic warfare at its best, folks. :smiley:

One thing that confuses me, are they generic soldier prototypes trained in similar ways or is there just one of each?

Capcom speaks as there is one of them every time. After all, it’s not there could be many Khybers and every single one of them is born on the 2nd of October and likes Gasoline… :tongue:

They’re more his personal “North American bodyguards” if you will. Imo they would be lower in the hierarchy than Dolls but not lower than an intermediate soldier. Probably somewhere in-between high ranking and intermediate soldiers with each having their own special ability.

Screw the rules! I’ve got flamethrowers!

Actually that’s a damn good argument.

I would like to have a “beat 'em up mode” similar to this, these Shadaloo guys could be opponents.

Whoo hefty bros. representation!

Looks like I need to start wearing yellow lol

I’m LOVING these character designs. I actually agree with the idea of a beat 'em up. I’d love to see the anti-Shadaloo forces vs Colgate Shadaloo and have Ryu off doing whatever for once.

Re: Master Bison’s Psycho Rangers Soldiers

part storm trooper meets psycho dolls, part sentai senchi meets MK ninjas, all Ginyu Force?

I wonder who will be the sixth

also Seto Kaiba makes me think of a card game dragon singing Sinatra songs…

[quote=“Magegg, post:7563, topic:177027”]

I would like to have a “beat 'em up mode” similar to this, these Shadaloo guys could be opponents.

[/quote]

We will get this

[quote=“Cestus, post:7566, topic:177027”]

I really wonder if that dude is Abel in disguise…

I still say these troopers should be Balrog’s personal posse, rather than Bison’s.

That was my prediction as well.