The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

I’ve forgotten so much about Slam Masters…, thanks for the refresher course Professor Bakfromon

That’s actually the Abisegeri they mentioned in Blade’s profile.

Oooo that’s the one huh? Gunloc has it too since they were basically the Ryu & Ken of the game

http://i.imgur.com/jml5lgp.jpg

I always thought that in Slammasters 2 that Gunloc had gotten a “better” Flash Kick and Zalazof had gotten the “better” Sonic Fist sort of how like Ryu got a better Hadoken and Ken got a better Shoryuken

Yup, directly stolen from Jūshin Thunder Liger. :slight_smile:
Who is, incidentally, the guy who invented the Shooting Star Press, itself a reference to the style of Rei in Hokuto no Ken. That was drawn by Tetsuo Hara, who did the chara design in Slammasters… =)
EVERY one of the moves of Slammasters’ wrestlers references a RL move of some real wrestler. Also the moves of Iwashigahama Women…

Oh shieet mufuggas! its blade. Prepare next three days for Arkane, F9 and Khyber. LOLz. This gives me hope that we might even see some SFEX characters as cards even if they dont actually make it into the game!

Oh shit! Blade was my JAM in the SF Movie game (yes I played it A LOT on my trip to Las Vegas when I was young)

Such a cool look.

And the fact that he seems to legitimately be Gunloc is AMAZING.

I love every bit of this.

These profiles are apparently where 100% of the “Do everything right” for Street Fighter 5 went. Meanwhile the game is suffering from some severe “Fail tuba” syndrome.

Now give me an awesome Arkane, F7, and Khyber! Just make ONE of them totally bad-ass! Probably F7 since he can fight like all the others.

Well, SFTMTG characters DO belong to Capcom

I wonder just how many characters Capcom plans to cover. We’ll need more than one profile a day to speed things along.

Well, I guess since girl gamers are much less prominent then guy gamers. That’s one reason among many. I mean, if the world was reversed it would be well…reversed.

Yes, girl gamers are a very very small segment of certain markets.

Also…my wife loves that Ken’s top is tight now, that Romance-Cover Vega is a thing, Necalli’s general tarzan-ness and is massively looking forward to Urien (her reasons for that are different from mine. … or are they?!)

Blade’s design reminds me a little of Ant-Man, ha ha ha.

True, I had the same feeling. His helmet is similar to the one used by Ant-Man in Civil War.

Whats next SF cartoons and anime exclusive characters? Guile’s general and Thawk’s Cybernized lover? SF2V characters other than dorai… the guy with a hook hand? Doctor sadler and senoh…

Sometimes I do think women are much more perverted then guys are. Which I’m fine with.

They are. My opinion of women completely changed after working in an office full of them. They put on a good front in mixed company. When they are clear majority, they are much worse than we are.

I knew it. Everything you see in public is all a front. they are planning something…smokes and mirrors.

Reminds me more of Greedo.

Senoh already made a cameo appearance in SFA2

http://i.imgur.com/53bI7PG.jpg

What about Shun? How in the world would that be rewritten to work?

kinda expecting them again in profiles if given a chance. hope to see future nostalgic cameos in stages…