The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Who hasn’t capcom done yet for this profile cards?

I’ve actually made a list. I didn’t count playable characters since they generally seem to avoid doing them unless they’re also talking about a character connected to them, like with Eliza and Ken. The only one they’ve done so far is Birdie, and he kind of needed it considering how different he is in every game.

E. Honda
Fei-Long
Dee Jay
Dan
Sakura
Rolento
Ingrid
Gill
Twelve
C. Viper
Abel
Hakan
Oni
Jane
Amy
Sally
Dhatta
Samantha
Enero
Fevrier
Marz
Aprile
Satsuki
Juni
Juli
Santamu
Xiayu
Jianyu
Noembelu
Decapre
Ishizaki
Kei
Shibasaki
Effie
Hoimei
Shaomei
Julia
Anna
Fair Libra
Lilly
Rifa
Toli
Tonfa
Juliana
David
Richard
Kolin
Li-Fen
Candy
Ed
Hakan Family
Lauren
Helen
Mahesh
Prophet
Sawada
Arkane
F7
Khyber
Edi E.
Abigail
Belger

Of course, they always seem to cover someone who I never even expected or heard of, like with Aroyo Hawk, so who knows who they’ll dig up.

Unless they do just a little call back, they can say Ryu hung out with a little kid who looked upon him like a brother while he trained in a village or something. Actually bringing in the Shun plot would have to be something in game, since you can’t just say “Oh, one time Ryu ran into a boy he thought was his brother, but then he defeated a massive cyborg and it turned out to be a clone” in passing hah.

SF2 era:
The BG chars in Guile’s stage
Fei Long’s Director
Dee Jay’s agent
E. Honda

Alpha:
Julia
Juni
Dan
Senoh

SF3:
Effie
The Big creepy hulking scientist lady from Necro’s stage
Kolin
[The Bigheaded scientist who’s the lead on the G-project]
David, Julianna, Richard Bergman from Q’s ending.

Other:
Sagat’s adopted kids
Ed
Jessica Haggar
Lucia
Dean
Dhalsim’s family
Helen
Juri
Hakan

edit: oops, got ninja’d by Fretless94

They did Juri? When? I don’t remember seeing it.

Figure I’d toss this out there to bak or anyone else: any endings or rival battle dialogue you’d like me to upload?

They haven’t done Elena’s family. If Sean and Laura can have a family tree with corresponding profiles then Elena’s brother and father could use one.

No, they didn’t, and they probably won’t considering that she’s going to be playable in the near future.

Sure from which game?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Any game you prefer.

wait they did uriens? can someone link it?

Real talk: Im more excited about these card reveals than the actual game.

The last time I remember feeling this excited was when SNK was revealing one by one who would be in SVC Chaos. Granted the game was total dogshit in the end, but I remember coming back from college everyday and be like HAVE THOSE BASTARDS UPLOADED THE NEXT CHARACTER?

Capcom need to learn to bring the hype to actual game content, but it seems lately all theyve been doing has been killing the hype.

Edit: Not particularly useuful, but a list of non playable characters in the SF world. Everyone still forgetting Ibuki’s ninja crew. I guess no one gives a shite.

Edit 2: Can someone host a site with all the art thats been revealed so far?

The manliness of Urien’s card is too much for the world to handle. The subsequent euphoria will result in the birth of untold billions of children. The Earth’s economy will shatter as resources become scarce. We will descend into a world ending war from of the population explosion.

I guess just do one series at a time for each. No need to rush

More Gunloc style!

The second one reminds me of Doctrine Dark

It reminds me of Mad Max!

http://i.imgur.com/kSmQbAj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kktV3Lt.jpg

Didn’t they do one of the slam masters already, not counting the maybe Gunloc? Might need to include other slam masters characters.

The fact that they are including Street Fighter the live action movie characters kind of throws the whole canon on it’s head, doesn’t it? Is SF the movie now Canon like Final Fight Street Wise?

SF the movie is not canon, but characters that originated from there are being adopted into the canon in a limited capacity.